rF2 Megane Trophy @ Seven Hills - Monday March 14th 2011

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
High or even middle 1:06 is quite possible but only on wings set to 1. If someone is looking for ideas how to drive on this rollercoaster I attach replay of 1:07.

Attachments

• Seven Hills HOT LAP.Vcr
    66.9 KB · Views: 220
High or even middle 1:06 is quite possible but only on wings set to 1. If someone is looking for ideas how to drive on this rollercoaster I attach replay of 1:07.

I had a quick go and couldnt get lower than 1.09's. Think ill drive round and watch you fast guys crash at the jumps, damage your cars and suffer extended pit stops, whilst I cruise to the chequered flag.

If I can make it home in time I will race. With daylight savings time here it's gonna be GMT - 4 which makes this race 4pm start time. I should make it.

I've never driven these cars, would someone share a setup when I get on the server As a basepoint?

Keith

You are welcome to mine Keith if you havnt got a better one by the time I get on, hopefully about 7.
Just make sure you send it back to me when you improve it :tongue:

Hard race for me car was not easy to controll:(
In race 2 i made a mistake and got wide the car oversteerd and lost controll of it.
I tried to recover it but hit Tony.. Im sorry mate
Well the mod itself is wonderfiull to drive.
Thanks all guys

Thx for helping me out a bit.

But did manage to make me a setup in the easy way somewhere in the game.

Had my troubles in 2nd race by speeding in the pit, after repair. So went in again for a stop and go but i got meself another pitrepair.

Have to figure it out how to make a stop and go. (or to avoid it, lol)

Saw some very good starts. ( when playing in race07 it isnt as clean as a saw today)

That was lame driving... Two times Pole on pole, two times losing it on the first meters, two times crashing, two times driving wrecked ill-behaving car, two times disappointment:/
Congrats for winners and followers:)

great racing Magnus

1st race started second and lead to the first corner,and came home with the win with Magnus closing fast for 2nd.
2nd race started 3rd managed to get to 2nd due to Lukasz going wide, i was behind magnus for a few laps then spun it on the tight right hander up hill, went to 3rd regained 2nd came home 2nd

great racing all,esp laped drivers.

hopefully Magnus we will battle again.

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 13 22.8%
  • More leagues

Votes: 11 19.3%
  • Prizes

Votes: 10 17.5%
  • Trophies

Votes: 6 10.5%