McLaren MP4-27 Ultra Glorious HD (ML2166)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I want to know is how the heck do you get the source imagery at such high res? Do you painstakingly manipulate high res photos or do you draw from scratch?

Not sure what you mean?

The photos are just taken from game.

If you are talking about the actual files and logos.....I redraw everything, and apply logos that I have obtained over the years.

Is that possible that u guys when posting new skin can make some screenshots with old version to compare them? That would be so nice
It would be easier if you played your game with the standard skin, then looked at the screenshots of the modded skins.

I really wouldn't want to go to the extra hassle of having to do standard screenshots.....then install the mod and do the screenshots all over again.

I spend enough time as it is on the skins, so wouldn't want the extra bother.

ML2166, you are simply the best!!! Do you know how good you are? Amazing, really outstanding work. Please make all the cars!!!!! Or at least make the Williams (my favorite team) and sauber.
Thank you for sharing your amazing work with us.

I just wish CM's would give me access too all there toys!!

If I could get my hands on all there models and kit....I'd have a real go at the game then.

Great work - perfect........

F1_20122012-09-2515-51-43-14.jpg

Thanks ML2166.
I have to report a small mistake, which I also passed on the car you did in 2011. Specocc layer is in the nose. I do not want to bother my comment, just wanted to inform you.
In the game it shows that these parts do not have the same color.

speed.jpg

I hope not molest you, I just wanted to warn you. I love your work;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back