McLaren MP4-26

James Johnson

The Weatherman
Live: http://mclaren.com/livefromberlin/
2231_MP4-26_Side.jpg

I did give up after 10 minutes, my German isn't so hot :)

Had to LOL at the badly choreographed assembling of the car also.

I see they've stuck with the high straight nose once again.

I did give up after 10 minutes, my German isn't so hot :)

Had to LOL at the badly choreographed assembling of the car also.

I see they've stuck with the high straight nose once again.

Lol well it was in English when they were speaking to Lewis and Button Obviously. :)

I was abit surprised with the L Shaped Sidepods.

Amazing-looking car! certainly looks like McLaren have pulled out all the stoppers here... those sidepods are out-there, that airbox design is something we haven't seen for a while, and the fact that the noseline is below the top of the front wheels makes it look racy.
If not the best-looking car so far, it's definitely the most unique.

Looks a bit ugly to me. Much as I love McLaren, I'm worried they've concentrated too much on above body aero while all the other teams have been maximising under body. Playing by the spirit of the rules as well as the letter, no doubt, but I think they'll be pegged by teams with a more underhand approach..

The black line. But I can't say I like the Mclaren livery, never liked it.. Unless when it were red and white.

I may like the car, but as a devoted McLaren and Mika Hakkinen fan, nothing will ever beat the daydreaming of the West McLaren Mercedes Livery used from 1997-2005.

You can also add the Marlboro McLaren livery(aka Livery of Two Champions).

Though, I don't believe McLaren can win the Constructors, again. I hope Button does not disappoint. Still, I think Renault and Mercedes are the two teams to look out for in the hunt. All in all, it won't be enough to beat the mastermind that Adrian Newey is.

I was reading Made In Motorsport from my iPhone (that's to the awesome app they have) and I found some intresting speculations that was written.

They say that some of the details of th bodywork beneath had been moulded in dummy plastic. So there are some thoughts that Mclaren will not be using the exhaust that was seen in Berlin.
Ross Brawn said after the Valencia test that he belives most of the teams will find different solutions to get the benefit from the exhaust energy before the Bahrain race.

I do really wonder what secrets each team will be hinding from each other until the race at Bahrain.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back