rF2 McLaren MP4/13 @ Suzuka (Matsusaka) - Mon 18th April 2022 *Introducing Single-Seater Mondays!*

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
that was a fun race, too bad only 7 guys finished

wouldn't it be an idea to allow non-premium members to join these races, but maybe limit it to X sign-ups?

wouldn't it be an idea to allow non-premium members to join these races, but maybe limit it to X sign-ups?
Easter Weekend and a full-length GP scared a few people off, we will be heading to normal length races from now on, which should bring more people in.
(Special events will still happen when I get a chance though)

That's the risk of long races sadly.

Uhm. Non-Premium events were used at random times previously. I'm sure there were good reasons to move away from it.
That being said, having moved the Racing Club forums to premium only, does require us to do more promotional work than before.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu
Totally forgot about this race! Im so sorry!
Sorry to the organizers and everyone that took part for not showing up! Completely forgot about it. :notworthy:
:notworthy:

Thanks for this race, it was a lot of fun! I love longer races as well so I enjoyed this.

I left my discord on mute, so when I tried to ask if there would be a formation lap, nobody heard me...
I assumed there was one, so my start was less than awesome. On top of that, I made a mistake, and I found myself last of the lot not even half a lap in. Guess I wanted to honour that Ferrari livery like when Schumacher had to start from the back in 1998 :)

Managed to climb back up to third, but didn't have the pace to attack Edward and Steve.

Thanks for this race, it was a lot of fun! I love longer races as well so I enjoyed this.

I left my discord on mute, so when I tried to ask if there would be a formation lap, nobody heard me...
I assumed there was one, so my start was less than awesome. On top of that, I made a mistake, and I found myself last of the lot not even half a lap in. Guess I wanted to honour that Ferrari livery like when Schumacher had to start from the back in 1998 :)

Managed to climb back up to third, but didn't have the pace to attack Edward and Steve.
You made a good pass on me through the S bends

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea