McLaren MP4-12C GT3 @ Silverstone

Here is a setup I am using in the MP4 12C GT3 made it for Silverstone but also works good at Mugello, pretty stable and can beat 100% AI quite easily especially as they die on the last few laps as they must be using soft tyres.

Mugello can probably drop pressure a little but laptimes at Silverstone on Medium tyres can be 2:02's and Mugello I have only done the one race but did 1:47's in the race.

It wont bottom out but may over some big kerbs under load plus its quite drivable through quick sections like the Mugello turns 6 to 9 where you can take it flat if on a good line though I generally lift a little into 9 and slight brake before t6.

No point racing on softs as they go off after a couple laps and will be much slower then mediums after 5 laps these are fine over 10 laps with very little wear over that distance. For a hotlap you can reduce fuel and put on softs maybe drop pressures slightly and it will be about 1.5 seconds quicker on the second lap then drop off from there so little point trying to get 2 hotlaps out of it. I am pretty bored of hotlapping so just racing the AI which are getting better.

Attachments

• mclaren gt3 10 lap race set.ini
    1.6 KB · Views: 4,123
My silverstone setup, quali/race all-session setup and best time is 2:00.2, that it's very comfotable and has no understeer for high speed turn but slightly understeery for slow corners. Unfortunately I noticed oversteer setup for this car/track combo didn't help me be fast.

Attachments

• silverstone mp4gt3 tj.ini
    1.6 KB · Views: 1,420

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back