AC Mazda MX5 Cup @ Imola - Wed 16/08/17

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
So you ruffled a few feather and once again hit the nail on the head and said things that needed to be said.
i for one thank you for bringing it to my attention Andy. I will keep trying to improve the quality of racing at RD.
This just makes me more determined to put a stop to the blatant abuse of RD rules..

Maybe i should join other races also and look at look how it can be improved right across the board..
As they say you have to be in it to win it..:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::O_o:

signing you out Andy.. :(

Last edited:
So you ruffled a few feather and once again hit the nail on the head and said things that needed to be said.
i for one thank you for bringing it to my attention Andy. I will keep trying to improve the quality of racing at RD.
This just makes me more determined to put a stop to the blatant abuse of RD rules..

Maybe i should join other other races also and look at look how it can be improved right across the board..
As they say you have to be in it to win it..:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::O_o:

signing you out Andy.. :(
Thanks Rupe.
Keep up the good work. Hopefully the rest of the staff will get behind you in this cause and those who disregard Rule 7 can be weeded out.:thumbsup:

Hi all. Can I please sign up for this event. AC noob looking to improve his skills with the help of all of you. I tried out Rf2 and sucked so bad at it I got myself AC. Really enjoying this sim and I want to race with the RD community because I know we all want fun racing, even if I'm bringing up the rear of the field I know I can improve with the help I'll get here. I was tempted to sign up for tonights event but I see we got a full house already. Thanks

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.