AC Mazda MX-5 Cup @ Goodwood - Wed 28 Nov 2018

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Shearching for RACEDEPARTMENT and Mazda MX-5 rooms.... Can't see anything!
Am I blind, stupid or missing something?
I'm at Team Speak, I hear you guys, but no room to join at AC Online servers. :notworthy:

Shearching for RACEDEPARTMENT and Mazda MX-5 rooms.... Can't see anything!
Am I blind, stupid or missing something?
I'm at Team Speak, I hear you guys, but no room to join at AC Online servers. :notworthy:

Search for "raced" without quotes ..

RACEDEPARTMENT.COM EUMazda MX-5 Cup RACE #05

If you still can not see it log out of sim and back in again ..

I pulled across into another car off the start. Can't ell who from the replay because driver name labels don't seem to work in VR (my first race in VR), but I think it was @Calvyn White who mentioned it on TS? Sorry for that mate, I hope it didn't cost you too much time. You absolutely did the right thing by not waiting in this instance, it was very clearly my own fault. I hope to get used to looking around me very soon.

I went to the bathroom just before the race and forgot to top the fuel up, otherwise, my race went ok. Grats to podium places and WD to all who finished.

Thanks to Craig for hosting. Great combo mate. :thumbsup:

Unfortunately I had the quit from the event as I went off all by myself without anybody else involved whatsoever and didn't let go of my steering wheel as I ploughed into a wall. Needless to say my thumb went crack which is now throbbing like a, yeah like a.
Anyway I hope you all enjoyed your race well done to the podium finishes well done all. :thumbsup: And thank you for hosting the event Craig.:thumbsup: I think you broke my thumb.:roflmao:;). Not really I did that myself.
I'm off to get an X-ray.:whistling:

Last edited:
Not so good for me, had a great start and was well up the field. After around 4 laps I just kept losing her, I still do not know why. As you all know my speed is not the greatest, I normally make places up through consistency, but tonight I drove like a pillock.

But for me its mainly about you guys, if you enjoyed it, then it was very worthwhile in my mind.

Many congrads of course to the podiums ..hope to see you all next week :thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back