Cars Mazda 3 BP hatchback

Status
Not open for further replies.
Radetube submitted a new resource:

Mazda 3 BP hatchback - 2.0 SKYACTIV-G MHEV (122 Hp)

View attachment 734059

The 2019 Mazda 3 hatchback (BP) is a compelling compact car that combines style, performance, and technology. The Mazda 3 boasts excellent handling dynamics and provides good steering feedback.

A 2.0-liter gasoline engine with 122 horsepower and 213 Nm of torque. Despite not having a turbocharger, it offers smooth power delivery and impressive elasticity from low revs up to around 6,000 rpm. The lightweight 5-door body achieves a top speed of 197 km/h...

Read more about this resource...

Great mod, especially because there aren't any other good mods of this car. Handles great, model and sound are ok. I only have 2 complaints (maybe they are inteded or maybe they are bugs):
1: Engine seems to lose revs too fast. For example, when the car is in neutral and you floor it, it gains revs in a good way, but when you release the accelerator, engine speed drops to the minimum really really fast. I have never driven a Mazda 3 IRL and I don't know if revs drop so fast, but to me this seems not realistic at all.
2: Tyre seems to not screech at all, but I have not driven it a lot so take this with a grain of salt.

Both are minor bugs, they don't break the immersion dramatically.
Anyway, really fun to drive! Looking forward to more updates.

Edit: typo

Last edited:
Great mod, especially because there aren't any other good mods of this car. Handles great, model and sound are ok. I only have 2 complaints (maybe they are inteded or maybe they are bugs):
1: Engine seems to lose revs too fast. For example, when the car is in neutral and you floor it, it gains revs in a good way, but when you release the accelerator, engine speed drops to the minimum really really fast. I have never driven a Mazda 3 IRL and I don't know if revs drop so fast, but to me this seems not realistic at all.
2: Tyre seems to not screech at all, but I have not driven it a lot so take this with a grain of salt.

Both are minor bugs, they don't break the immersion dramatically.
Anyway, really fun to drive! Looking forward to more updates.

Edit: typo
You're right about engine revs, I didn't notice that. New version uploaded fixing it. Thanks.

About tyres, I really don't like to hear tyres screaming taking a curve at 40 km/h. I think that's unrealistic so I have decrease the pitch a bit but they are still audible. If you want to change it just edit SKID_INT in ext_config.ini file inside car's extension folder or add SKID_INT under [AUDIO_VOLUME] if pitch edit it's not enough.

Last edited:
I think the brakes are too strong. Maybe newer cars have better brakes but that was my initial thought. Might be wrong though.

Hi.
I'd like to point out something pretty illogical.
Gears and their ratios that result in very unrealistic setup.
6th gear can go up to 287 km/h while manufacturer stated top speed is 197 km/h.
This makes this car effectively 4-gears car.
Can you review gears setup and adjust it accordingly?

Attachments

• Clipboard 1.jpg
    Clipboard 1.jpg
    76.9 KB · Views: 14
Last edited:
@Radetube

Hi it's a conversion?
It's a theft actually. This mod was made by me and my mate few months ago. He bought the base model (from Fisherman3D) and I iproved it, adding details and modeling some parts of the interior. The guy who posted it here just changed folder names (in not-so-creative way - just deleted my prefix) and wiped the credits, claiming it's his mod. Already reported it to the admins.

Last edited:
It's a theft actually. This mod was made by me and my mate few months ago. He bought the base model (from Fisherman3D) and I iproved it, adding details and modeling some parts of the interior. The guy who posted it here just changed folder names (in not-so-creative way - just deleted my prefix) and wiped the credits, claiming it's his mod. Already reported it to the admins.
Where we can find your original mod?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back