Max Verstappen Red Bull Helmet 2022 | ACSPRH Mod

Skins Max Verstappen Red Bull Helmet 2022 | ACSPRH Mod 2022-02-24

Login or Register an account to download this content
JSoria submitted a new resource:

Max Verstappen Red Bull Helmet 2022 | ACSPRH Mod - The new lid he's gonna use the upcoming season.

Hi!

I painted a new skin with the design of the new helmet of Verstappen shown by himself in a video reveal.

The .rar comes also with the map file for the golden shiny reflective parts and the 'main white' being matte.

As the title says, the skin is made to use it with the ACSPRH mod made by Marco17_ok and following the templates of...

Read more about this resource...

Hello, I was wondering if you could tell me how to use Jvinuu2000's helmet textures on his site. Because I just don't get it. Do I need another programme to get those textures? The files and the instructions you get from the download file are sure not enough for me to understand. I like your work btw. Would you maybe do some classic helmets for ACSPRH such as Mika Hakkinen's helmet or maybe Hamilton's yellow mercedes helmet. And one more thing what app do you use to create the helmets? Cheers!

Hello, I was wondering if you could tell me how to use Jvinuu2000's helmet textures on his site. Because I just don't get it. Do I need another programme to get those textures? The files and the instructions you get from the download file are sure not enough for me to understand. I like your work btw. Would you maybe do some classic helmets for ACSPRH such as Mika Hakkinen's helmet or maybe Hamilton's yellow mercedes helmet. And one more thing what app do you use to create the helmets? Cheers!
Hi mate, thanks, I'm glad you like the textures.

JVinu has a lot of old designs uploaded to his tumblr. The files are .tga if I recall well. You have to open with Photoshop and convert them to .dds for use in Assetto Corsa. You will need a Nvidia plugin to being able to save as .dds, google how to install it.

I use Photoshop to make them and my plans are mainly to make the F1 helmets of the grid again this year, and some special editions if I have time and the mood along the season.
For the helmet requests I've been receiving I set the fiverr so if you want to check it, it is there.

Cheers.

Last edited:
Hi mate, thanks, I'm glad you like the textures.

JVinu has a lot of old designs uploaded to his tumblr. The files are .tga if I recall well. You have to open with Photoshop and convert them to .dds for use in Assetto Corsa. You will need a Nvidia plugin to being able to save as .dds, google how to install it.

I use Photoshop to make them and my plans are mainly to make the F1 helmets of the grid again this year, and some special editions if I have time and the mood along the season.
For the helmet requests I've been receiving I set the fiverr so if you want to check it, it is there.

Cheers.
Ok thanks for the reply.

Last edited:
hey mate I managed to convert the textures to dds files with a useful site I found. But one helmet I tried to put on a car with an extention for 2019 helmets does not show up. So my question is, how do I convert the 3D models of Jvinuu's helmets? ( I know I should probably ask him those questions but it seems that you are the closest one I found who works with the helmet designing. I hope I am not bothering you.

hey mate I managed to convert the textures to dds files with a useful site I found. But one helmet I tried to put on a car with an extention for 2019 helmets does not show up. So my question is, how do I convert the 3D models of Jvinuu's helmets? ( I know I should probably ask him those questions but it seems that you are the closest one I found who works with the helmet designing. I hope I am not bothering you.
Hi,

The textures I create on PS are made to work with the ACSPRH mod, you should have the mod installed to make them work in game. They DON'T work in the showroom in case you try.

I can't help you with your problem cause I don't know how the website works on that file conversion, but I think is easier to just install the nvidia plugin open the .tga and save it as .dds.

I've never converted the 3D models to anything cause I didn't need to, but his tumblr has a link for the models. Scroll down, they are way down. Also Marco gives the 3D models which work on AC on the .rar you download for the ACSPRH mod here at RD.

Don't worry, I'm not bothered but as you mentioned, JVinu for the 3D models or Marco for the helmets mod, will know better about their own resources than me. They are both here in RD search their names and don't be afraid to ask.

Nobody was born knowing, just ask politely mate ;)

Thank you but actually the problem is that its full of diffrent files that need to be converted. I should probably convert them into dds images if possible. I asked Jvinuu but I still didnt get any response from him. Anyways thanks for the aid

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 78 29.3%
  • More leagues

Votes: 55 20.7%
  • Prizes

Votes: 58 21.8%
  • Trophies

Votes: 33 12.4%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 17 6.4%