Resource icon

Helmets Massa Dark Interlagos/Senna Limited Edition Driver Helmet HD & DHD 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
I haven't got a clue what you are on about?

Texture files don't work like that.....they work in pixel sizes.

So if you wanted it run in 720......in effect I would be losing half my quality.

Sorry but I do not understand you.

What do you mean unfocused?

I did a print screen of the time of the start of the race at this photo to see that Felipe Massa's helmet is not smooth and slick as the helmet Alonso and Hamilton.
helmet F Massa.png

Pictures are too small, and I still haven't got a clue what you are on about.

Looks fine to me from what I can see, looks sharper than the other two, which is the whole point really.

Hey guy ! Just wanna ask you something, I'm watching with a big smile Felipe this year, he seems to be pretty fast ;) I would like to use this fantastic helmet in my carreer, but there are not "bespokehelmet" directory, can someone help me using it ?

I haven't got a clue what you are on about?

Texture files don't work like that.....they work in pixel sizes.

So if you wanted it run in 720......in effect I would be losing half my quality.

Sorry but I do not understand you.

What do you mean unfocused?
lllllloooooooooooollllllllllllllll:roflmao:

Hey guy ! Just wanna ask you something, I'm watching with a big smile Felipe this year, he seems to be pretty fast ;) I would like to use this fantastic helmet in my carreer, but there are not "bespokehelmet" directory, can someone help me using it ?
If you want it in your career, you must put it in characters/bespokehelmets (just the .dds texture)

Thanks a lot, but if I'm not wrong, there are only .pssg in the download here, do I have to convert something ? Sorry for my newbies questions !
Open the .PSSG with Ryder's PSSG Editor, export the .dds file, open ANY pssg number in the bespokehelmets directory, import the .dds texture, and save

And nothing's wrong with your question ;)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back