Maserati Tipo 61 "Birdcage"

Cars Maserati Tipo 61 "Birdcage" 2.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
I forgot to mention in my review that the car setup is also lacking braking power adjustment (which is crucial for gamepad players such as myself, even though it is not a 'realistic' setting) with the usual 80-100% range

Easier to just let each user take the 20 seconds required to make it work in their setup than to try and predict how everyone might want it.
While I agree the pitch is quite extreme on this car, 6773 people (at this moment) had no problem adjusting their driving position.
Probably forgot about this because I have more interesting things to do, but now, I'll happily bite.

I don't think the average AC user ever changes their driving position through an app. That 6773 (number of downloads) doesn't say anything about who changed their driving position. I downloaded plenty of cars I've never driven; I've also thrown away many I don't get along with after a lap for whatever reason (and this would have been one of them). I'm also wondering if there's anyone who thought "yeah! this is the default pitch I want!!!!".

There are more people than your master race who of course knows everything and all there is about Assetto Corsa.

Don't worry, I won't respond to the next message. If it wasn't meant in a condescending way by you, you might want to work on your tone of delivering a message. If it was meant in a condescending way, maybe too many feathers are no good for you guys.

If it wasn't meant in a condescending way by you, you might want to work on your tone of delivering a message.
I can't remember if it was meant to be condescending because it was two years ago that I wrote it :p
Don't worry, I won't respond to the next message.
Too bad, I was looking forward to reading from you in 2024 :(

Thank you very much for this wonderful mod. I just have a big problem: in a straight line the car doesn't go straight, it goes from left to right and quickly versa and that completely spoils the pleasure of driving. On the other hand, in the bends the handling of these cars of the sixties is very well rendered. Is there a possible fix for this big problem in the steering? Thanks in advance.

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.