Resource icon

DiRT Rally 2.0 MARTINI LANCIA DELTA INTEGRALE VERSION 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
hello, thank you for this very beautiful mod, and what software did you use to see the car in the first 3 pictures?

Hi ,

It's actually a few different programs ... and not easy to do.

3DSIM EDITOR
DEEP EXPLORER
NEFS EDITOR
PSSG EDITOR

You have to extract the car with 3d simed , extract the textures with NEFS & PSSG import to deep explorer , and then apply textures ... a good hour to get it the point where you can skin it.

I will be making some files available soon ... but there is a bit of a learnng curve to using the tools.

Beatiful...
One question, is possible to replace another skin instead the first? Like the n.8, the white one?
Thanks!

Thank you for making this lovely skin. I'm having a strange issue with it and I'm not sure why but it seems to accumulate dirt extremely quickly, like by the second shakedown before a stage it is completely covered with opaque dirt with a mud texture and the skin is no longer visible.

When watching it on replay after a stage the same thing happens, and in less than a mile the skin is no longer visible, like getting dirt covered more than ten times faster than normal for the conditions. I used the deLivery tool to install it and do not have this problem with other skins but maybe I did something wrong?

Thank you for making this lovely skin. I'm having a strange issue with it and I'm not sure why but it seems to accumulate dirt extremely quickly, like by the second shakedown before a stage it is completely covered with opaque dirt with a mud texture and the skin is no longer visible.

When watching it on replay after a stage the same thing happens, and in less than a mile the skin is no longer visible, like getting dirt covered more than ten times faster than normal for the conditions. I used the deLivery tool to install it and do not have this problem with other skins but maybe I did something wrong?

Please make sure you delete what you have installed, and download the 1.1 version, there is an issue in the specular in the 1.0 version.

Hi ,

It's actually a few different programs ... and not easy to do.

3DSIM EDITOR
DEEP EXPLORER
NEFS EDITOR
PSSG EDITOR

You have to extract the car with 3d simed , extract the textures with NEFS & PSSG import to deep explorer , and then apply textures ... a good hour to get it the point where you can skin it.

I will be making some files available soon ... but there is a bit of a learnng curve to using the tools.

can we install it to replace livery_11 instead of livery_00 by renaming the file?

its a shame if the repsol livery_00 cant be used at the same time

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back