Mario Kart 8: E3 Announcement Trailer

Bram Hengeveld

Site Founder
Staff
Premium
[youtube]
Nintendo have announced a new episode of their long running series: Mario Kart at the E3 in Los Angeles.

Mario Kart 8 will appear in the spring of 2014 for the Wii U and features the confirmed characters of: Mario, Luigi, Toadette, Koopa Troopa, Daisy, Bowser, Donkey Kong, Waluigi and Peach.

Before you skip directly to the comments and will unleash the rant: No Mario Kart 8 will not appeal to sim racers, game will not have physics, not even simulate real life racing series and it certainly won't have real life tracks or work with your two thousand euro sim racing rig.

Most of all it will simulate fun for the entire family and admit it we've all played and loved Mario Kart at some point in our virtual racing lives. The perfect starting ground for your offspring to get hooked to racing.

Wii
Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee :)
View the Post on the Blog

38652710.jpg

Love a bit of MK racing but I'm sure not forking out for distorted wii-u prices. My son would love the next gen of Mario titles but Nintendo have priced themselves out with me.

I would not mind purchasing this game. I'm gonna make a cup with no items except mushrooms, which simulate KERS.

If this game as well as the Wii U were popular here, I would make a community for RD with no items that halt the guy in first place.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back