Manthey EMA WEC 2024

Skins Manthey EMA WEC 2024 Final

Login or Register an account to download this content
Nice but the arrows are orange as well on the car... :D This seems like you just ported them over from the Grello/Tarn designs. Nevertheless a very nice work already!

Nice but the arrows are orange as well on the car... :D This seems like you just ported them over from the Grello/Tarn designs. Nevertheless a very nice work already!
I used that design and others as a template to trace arrows, yes.

I'm also color blind so the colors look fine to me, I lifted the colors directly from the twitter post from Manthey.

I used that design and others as a template to trace arrows, yes.

I'm also color blind so the colors look fine to me, I lifted the colors directly from the twitter post from Manthey.
Sorry to read that you are color blind. The colors are different though. The color used for the arrows is green, while the rest is orange. If you use the color picker tool, you'll see very different color codes. If you can match those arrows with the body color, that would make it supreme!

Sorry to read that you are color blind. The colors are different though. The color used for the arrows is green, while the rest is orange. If you use the color picker tool, you'll see very different color codes. If you can match those arrows with the body color, that would make it supreme!
Thanks.

I'm working on it now, my son is checking the colors as I edit.

Will reupload once done.

Hopefully it looks better now...

Hopefully it looks better now...
That looks awesome!! On the screenshots there’s still a part in front where it’s yellow instead of orange though. Other than that it looks awesome!! Great job!

Attachments

• IMG_8220.jpeg
    IMG_8220.jpeg
    463.4 KB · Views: 21
Love your work! Its beautiful. I am searching for the white Porsche 992 GT3 R which Manthey will be also racing with in this years WEC. Are you planning on doing this one too? Or does anybody know where I can find this skin?

I attached a picture of the livery, if you dont know which one I mean

Attachments

• 65b12bc8bd5ac.jpg
    65b12bc8bd5ac.jpg
    784.6 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:
Love your work! Its beautiful. I am searching for the white Porsche 992 GT3 R which Manthey will be also racing with in this years WEC. Are you planning on doing this one too? Or does anybody know where I can find this skin?

I attached a picture of the livery, if you dont know which one I mean
Thanks. Glad you like it.

I have half of it done but stopped to make the Manthey Grello which won bathurst, completely from scratch. The arrows are a pain in the ass.

Anyway, it's coming along with the bathurst Grello and a Kus Team Bernhard 992.

Thanks. Glad you like it.

I have half of it done but stopped to make the Manthey Grello which won bathurst, completely from scratch. The arrows are a pain in the ass.

Anyway, it's coming along with the bathurst Grello and a Kus Team Bernhard 992.
Love it that you also working on the Bathurst Grello and Team Bernhard Livery. These are also skins I was searching for.
Must be very hard to work on such detailed liveries.

Good luck working on these skins!

Hi, I wanted to say that all your skins are beautiful. You did some liveries from the dtm cars from 2023. Are you planning on doing the 2024 ones also? I am looking for the Manthey Porsches, the BMW of Sheldon van der Linde, the Dörr Motorsport Mclaren and the Paul Motorsport Lambo. So basicly half of the skins...

Latest News

What does easier access mean to you?

• Free access

Votes: 63 71.6%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 22 25.0%
  • Better structured forum

Votes: 18 20.5%
  • Standard game content

Votes: 17 19.3%
  • No 3pa registration pages

Votes: 19 21.6%