Manor-Mercedes AMG Petronas ~Whole Team Package~

Skins Manor-Mercedes AMG Petronas ~Whole Team Package~ 3.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
I couldnt find the

Open marussia.erp (F1 2016/asset_groups/f1_2016_vehicle_package/teams/williams/wep) and replace the following file(s):

manor_paint.tga
manor_sfc.tga - this file didnt match up with the orignial, was completely different

Okey now I see that I probably ****ed up the read me:D
You need to open the marussia.erp file, which is at the same place but not at the williams map, at the marussia map:) and you have the marussia_paint.tga file and the marussia_decal.tga, so replace the original ones with the new ones what you downloaded from here

Okey now I see that I probably ****ed up the read me:D
You need to open the marussia.erp file, which is at the same place but not at the williams map, at the marussia map:) and you have the marussia_paint.tga file and the marussia_decal.tga, so replace the original ones with the new ones what you downloaded from here

Just reinstalled the game and attempted again and still find the car is invisable :( Not sure if im doing something wrong

Attachments

• Untitled-1.jpg
    Untitled-1.jpg
    93.1 KB · Views: 172
I have the same problem, the car is invincible and also the pitcrew/racecrew is invincible i reinstalled my game 2 times and used the Erp archiver to install but i still have this problem. I fixed the car problem also by using your fantasy pack marrusia.erp but the pitcrew/racecrew is still invicible any idea on how to fix this?

I have the same problem, the car is invincible and also the pitcrew/racecrew is invincible i reinstalled my game 2 times and used the Erp archiver to install but i still have this problem. I fixed the car problem also by using your fantasy pack marrusia.erp but the pitcrew/racecrew is still invicible any idea on how to fix this?
I'm trying so hard to figure the problem out but I have literally no idea what the problem can be, I uploaded this mod a quite long time ago and it had no problem before...I tested it with my other mods and for me all of them is working. I think this whole ERP Archiver thing is so complicated (but sadly the only good option) that it's not even hard to make a mistake between importing the files, so you might made somewhere something somehow else how it should have been done:/

I'm trying so hard to figure the problem out but I have literally no idea what the problem can be, I uploaded this mod a quite long time ago and it had no problem before...I tested it with my other mods and for me all of them is working. I think this whole ERP Archiver thing is so complicated (but sadly the only good option) that it's not even hard to make a mistake between importing the files, so you might made somewhere something somehow else how it should have been done:/

Still a great mod! the car livery is working fine so i'll have to figure out if I did something wrong when importing the files still thanks! Keep up this cool mods :D

Hi, this is looks great! I downloaded it and followed all the instructions. Now the only thing that has changed is the car livery. Everything else remains the same as the old Manor racing. What could I have screwed up in?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back