Mallory Park

Tracks Mallory Park 2.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Great track tks, a few issues though. The first corner seems a little wavey. I think it should be flatter (big bumb 2/3rds around), the inside wall of the hairpin could do with tidying up as well as the exit curb. Could you also add the apex curb on the last corner too? A great start and look forward for future updates.

make sure to include geotags (CM content tab can find them automataically, but you need to apply it for each layout).
As noted by someone else, it seems quite dark, especially at dusk/dawn.

Tried running this and it's not working. Desperate to get it to work as it looks great and I'm racing at Mallory this weekend? Any idea what I'm doing wrong? Tried using CM and Default, just fails to load.

Hi, This track was working fine for a while but now I too have the problem with it not loading and getting the "Race Cancelled" message in CM. The only change I have made is to turn off custom shaders as I was having issues with the frame rates.

UPDATE- Just tried it with the custom shader patch turned on and it loads up okay.

Last edited:
Hi, This track was working fine for a while but now I too have the problem with it not loading and getting the "Race Cancelled" message in CM. The only change I have made is to turn off custom shaders as I was having issues with the frame rates.

UPDATE- Just tried it with the custom shader patch turned on and it loads up okay.

Hi Mike, thanks for this, I'll look into why this happens, but I think it's going to be easier for me to make custom shaders a 'requirement'

Thanks,
Tyrone

I installed via CM and have CSP v0.1.60. When loading via CM or the traditional launcher I get an error: mallory_park TRACK NOT FOUND

Does anyone know a way to resolve this please? (All other tracks I loaded via CM work fine)

I installed via CM and have CSP v0.1.60. When loading via CM or the traditional launcher I get an error: mallory_park TRACK NOT FOUND

Does anyone know a way to resolve this please? (All other tracks I loaded via CM work fine)
Check that the track folder name is the same as one of the .kn5 files. This might be case sensitive (atleast for online).
It should be, but it's a common error for 'track not found' issues.

Hi in light of another mallory park i thought i'd try this too, its great but any chance of making the first long corner, gerrads, not so wavy? It is far flatter than that, aside from that one thing its perfect!

The collision detection/track limits needs checking. For example, when running on the Moto layout it's possible to drive the Oval and "significantly reduce your lap time" ...

Tyrone updated Mallory Park with a new update entry:

Complete Overhaul

New Everything! Runs Better, Looks Better, Drives Better.

View attachment 613258

CONTENT MANAGER AND CUSTOM SHADERS PATCH REQUIRED.

Troubleshooting

Macko68 – AI lines
Fanapryde – Sections files
Pugsang – Physics mesh for the track surface
Breathe – Fences / glitches testing
Norms / Mascot – Testing

Originally released in 2020, this track has had a massive overhaul to bring it up to spec with my more...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Nice update! many thanks. Just found an issue on the car track using the Mygale formula ford 3/4 around the first corner where the bike track first chicane is, sent me flying into orbit! also could the hairpin inside wall be improved? Im sure its smooth and higher IRL. Also the bump where the second chicane is, car track again.. Thanks again for the update and all the hard work!

Last edited:
Sorry, but... am I the only one that when the system finishes loading the race, AC crashes and displays the message "AI spline may be missing or broken"?

I already advance that I have running CM and CSP 0.1.78, tried installation with CM and manually, delete, download and reinstall the mod several times, and nothing... Don't know what I'm doing wrong, because if no one more have problems, possibly the mess is in my side...

Thanks.

dont ask me why, but disable those two options:
1667301433406.png

Ok, ok.. I don't ask you why, but... let me greatly thanks you the suggestion... it works! (And now it only remains for someone to say what the #@* those two options are for...)

Thank you so much!

Last edited:
Hi,

I can drive in hot lap, but race and weekend crash with the error "ai spline might be missing or broken''

Running CSP 1.8 preview and latest CM

Any help appreciated as the track looks great :)

P.s. I tried the above suggestion from 'please stop this' but unfortunately it didn't help

Last edited:

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 23 25.3%
  • More leagues

Votes: 20 22.0%
  • Prizes

Votes: 19 20.9%
  • Trophies

Votes: 9 9.9%
  • Forum trophies