Malaysian Grand Prix: Driver of the Day - VOTE NOW!

Paul Jeffrey

Premium
Malaysian Grand Prix Driver of the Day.jpg

Vote now for the RaceDepartment Driver of the Day at the 2017 Malaysian Grand Prix.

Sepang was witness to some outstanding performances from a number of drivers this afternoon, with Verstappen scoring his second race win, Vettel fighting hard to fourth position and Vandoorne matching his career best result of seventh, but who is your driver of the day?

The predicted rain held off throughout the race, however that did little to dampen the on track action as the fight at the head of the field would be as fierce as ever.

With so many outstanding performances, who gets the award as best performer according to our RaceDepartment community?

2nd Victory for Max.- nice way to celebrate a 20th birthday!
Vettel, well! great recovery drive, BUT yet another crash and another blame the other guy! come on Vettel! He just kept on turning in on Stroll when he knew he was there. Not saying he did that on purpose just lacking a bit of spacial awareness and a bit of stupidity, but what gets my goat he blames Stroll!!

Vettel did a 'monster' drive from the back.
He is extremely quick, especially when he get's locked into one of these situations (coming from way down in the order).
I think he's even better than Lewis in that regard...very forceful when coming through the pack.
My vote goes to the 'baby-faced assassin'.
He did everything right today.
I'm really happy for him.
It too, was a 'monster' drive.

Maybe you shouldn't have clicked on a thread titled "Malaysian Grand Prix: Driver of the Day - VOTE NOW!" then.

Edit: though in fairness, the article's picture is a spoiler...
and its not only here(usually here its ok, no idea why the put this picture today), its pretty much any news\social\sim racing\youtube website. its really annoying

Max did really nothing except win with lot of luck - both of the fastest car missed from the starting grid
Vettel reminds people to Schumacher's last (Ferrari) race in Brazil
He is the driver of the day

F1 is not a single man sport, redbull did a better job then everyone else, Max won, he is the driver of the day. I'm a ferrari fan btw, but sportsmanship comes first, so well done RedBull ;)

From the last two weekends ferrari is showing a great pace, so I'm very excited for the next races !!

@mesa I can understand your choice for Vettel, but come on... Max winning was no win with lot of luck. Ferrari did not get their act together this weekend (just having the fastest car is not enough), and Max still had to defend against Bottas at the start and overtake Hamilton for the win. And after he overtook Hamilton, he was in total control of the race. So I voted for Max, since he deserved it after a frustrating season for him up till now.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back