Make a car model for a game

..an invitation to create 3d Car models in "Mods" (Modifications, Extra game content) for the computer game "Mashinky", a 3d transport tycoon with trains and cars and trucks, planes, (mod) trams, (mod) trolleybusses,(2023-11: coming soon: mod) metro, (mod) experimental boats, with isometric editing features.

The game "Mashinky" features a Steam Workshop to present a "Mod".

There are various features in the game that can be made a Workshop "Mod" for, and new cars can come from your own models and get added to the game. This requires you to have made the models or have all permission to publish the model(s), content from other(s) or other games is not allowed (without explicit permission written in the description).

Since there are many Car model creators on this website..
The "Mod"'s work with a standard folder structure and definition .xml (text).

The 3d models can be made as .x DirectX 3d models with .dds or .jpg or .png textures and _n.dds or _n.jpg or _n.png normals.

The game does allow to model new cars, view from the drivers viewpoint, select the turns and engine rev and horn for a racecar on the street or find (Workshop mod) Race Mod that allows editing road overlay of racetrack parts and has a set of old-fashioned racing cars..

The purpose of the game "Mashinky", is to puzzle, build, drive, fly, enjoy while connecting every destination and transporting every good and passenger and mail, or making mods, in a sandbox environment, may take years..

The game "Mashinky" has been an utopian game for me for over years.

"Mashinky" is a computer game by solo indie developer Jan Zelený and supports Workshop mods by various authors.

Find it on Steam and/or www.mashinky.com ( /wiki for help)

This article dates 2023-11-20. The game is still in development ("Early Access") and there is more to be expected and completed..

I have created "Mods" for Mashinky myself on Steam and enjoy the game a lot.

Thank you for reading, I hope you will make a car.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back