Machwerk 1967

Got this track from a different site today, did a few laps and I have to say it is awesome. I've had some horrendous accidents!

I do have a Fraps video of one clean(ish) 7.36 lap (WTCC Leon) but my video converting software is not playing ball. Will post it here as soon as I get something working, so anyone else who hasn't got this can have a look-see at the track.

• Andrew Evans

i got this a while back cause it sounds like the nords, only not... gotta admit it was a lovely track - but i had serious problems with skybox/tree clipping along the edges of the track.... but i've seen no-one else report it here... so is it just me? or mebbe the view i was in? (cockpit, fbmw, i'm pretty sure)

I can see why you could have some crazy accidents on it
That's what makes it great:D

Just tried this track in the Audi R8, it's awesome. Damn tough, will take a lot of practice to even be able to do a decent lap.
My only gripe is the graphics, it's using some real dated ugly objects like the trees/bushes and street lights.
I wish people would replace the trees, bushes and some other objects with the better ones already in Race 07/Evo.

I love big tracks that allow for lots of speed - like this, nords, and le-mans. Spa isn't bad too.

Can anyone recommend any other good big tracks? Something good for GT-Pro races maybe? :)

• David Hal

Woah, This track makes "The Green Hell" look easy! Took a Street Spec R8 out on the track earlier and lets just say thank heavens it wasn't a real one! :D

:D
Thankfully it isn't real.
If it was, i would be in hospital by now, after my first try on the Machwerk track.

Euhm... didn't expect this one:

Attachments

• Machwerk.JPG
    Machwerk.JPG
    49.2 KB · Views: 279
  • Chillout

maybe a dumb question.. but how do I install this? just put it in the 'addons' folder or what?

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back