Lutech Karting Arena

Tracks Lutech Karting Arena 1.6

Login or Register an account to download this content
lccst submitted a new resource:

Lutech Karting Arena - Indoor Karting Arena For Tight, Close Fun Battles

A little indoor karting track I have been working on as a first AC track project, it uses my own fictional circuit layout design and is intended for close tactical karting battles!

AI;

The AI will sometimes collide into each other or the walls on full aggression but it adds some more realistic manners to the races and how it would be similar to real life

About The Track;

The track is all of my own personal design and work, spanning from an idea I had a few weeks ago when deciding I...

Read more about this resource...

HI Finney, i did not have this issue in testing but i know some are having a similar issue. i believe an update to the CSP version has messed up how the ai joins it's line leaving the pit. I will work on finding a universal fix and update the file then :)

Was looking for something in our two week season break and saw your track. It's a great start but it needs some performance tweaks. In VR I get around 47-55 fps which is too low for this kind of track. If you turn into tight corners the ads etc makes it feel really stutter.

Normally I'm always at 90fps (locked), using a 4090. So thought to give a bit of feedback. It could easily be that even 90 fps would feel a bit less fluent on something like a indoor kart track because of the tight turns that make the 'horizon' pass really fast in a short time.

And maybe it's a good idea to zip the right folder structure with content > tracks > etc so people can drag+drop it on CM and it always works.

Keep up the good work, great to see some fun stuff around!

Hi OzBoz thankyou for your feedback it is much appreciated for helping me develop the track! When playing/racing on the track myself I never really picked up on any fps drops but i am running a 3080ti so i cant test its performance without a powerful system. You mentioned the VR fps struggles and i will look into that now i have not actually tried it in VR but i have had some mentions previously about processing the lights is dropping fps, i will work on an update that should statistically reduce the workload on things including VR as i think i know what the problem could be. I will also take note of you tip about the zip layout and get that sorted too!

Hi, just wondering: what mod did you use for the preview images?
Hi, for the preview images, some of them are made of my own renders in blender, and the others showing the karts on track where taken using the photo mode app in AC, I also have the CSP better screenshots mode enabled

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back