LucasDesigns' 2022 Season Mod

Skins LucasDesigns' 2022 Season Mod 2.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
Very good mod as usual, but I have 1 major problem with the mod. The Mclaren and the AlphaTauri cars have swapped into FOM cars, and the custom liveries don't work on those. Just wondering if there's a solution for that issue
Verify game files, reinstall my mod and if you're using a MyTeam mod install it manually

Verify game files, reinstall my mod and if you're using a MyTeam mod install it manually
Sorry, I'm not understanding this instruction. I did the following:
  1. Verified game files as I haven't played in a while (since 1.14)
  2. Downloaded your 2022 Season Mod
    1. Updated the *.ERP's with the dirty air/realistic damage XMLs
  3. Installed your mod
  4. Tested, all looked good however my MyTeam car (my own custom livery) didn't work
  5. Copied over my custom livery
  6. The AT and McLaren are blurry
  7. Downloaded your AT/MCL fix and installed, my custom livery is still good but AT and MCL are still blurry
Thoughts? Love your mod though! Amazing work!

Sorry, I'm not understanding this instruction. I did the following:
  1. Verified game files as I haven't played in a while (since 1.14)
  2. Downloaded your 2022 Season Mod
    1. Updated the *.ERP's with the dirty air/realistic damage XMLs
  3. Installed your mod
  4. Tested, all looked good however my MyTeam car (my own custom livery) didn't work
  5. Copied over my custom livery
  6. The AT and McLaren are blurry
  7. Downloaded your AT/MCL fix and installed, my custom livery is still good but AT and MCL are still blurry
Thoughts? Love your mod though! Amazing work!
you have to install my mod (copy paste) and then your myteam mod manually

I'm trying to edit Mercedes' performance thru EEA but there is no xml file inside mercedes.erp. Others are fine. I'd be glad if I could get some help! Thanks.

Attachments

• Screenshot 2022-03-21 112133.png
    Screenshot 2022-03-21 112133.png
    14.8 KB · Views: 49
Love your work and the fact you do under the banner of #forbettermentalhealth...

It takes a bit to unpack it (I can't stand using copy and paste mods as it's too hard to pin down what broke) but there's a lot of well done work in there...

My main question is why do you have the wrong sponsor on the McLaren? Vuse is the sponsor not Velo...

im trying to use this with modular mods and the mclaren and alphatauri are unchanged and mercedes, haas and alfa romeo have broken textures, if i remove modular mods it works but then i can't use 2022 performance as easily, is there a fix for that?

Love your work and the fact you do under the banner of #forbettermentalhealth...

It takes a bit to unpack it (I can't stand using copy and paste mods as it's too hard to pin down what broke) but there's a lot of well done work in there...

My main question is why do you have the wrong sponsor on the McLaren? Vuse is the sponsor not Velo...
Thanks! About McLaren, Velo is the sponsor they use in most races, and it was the sponsor they showed in the old livery

im trying to use this with modular mods and the mclaren and alphatauri are unchanged and mercedes, haas and alfa romeo have broken textures, if i remove modular mods it works but then i can't use 2022 performance as easily, is there a fix for that?
Atm nope, but I'll add 2022 performance soon

About McLaren, Velo is the sponsor they use in most races, and it was the sponsor they showed in the old livery
Interesting...

I did a little bit of research and they are both tobacco products from the same brand and that "A Better Tomorrow" will be used when the brands can't be... Given the way Mission Winnow has been handled and what I have seen with regards to the various health organisations I can see a ruling happening mid season... Leaving blank spots or other sponsors taking those spots on the car...

Hard choice as to which layout to make the season mod version...

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea

Results are only viewable after voting.