LucasDesigns' 2022 Season Mod

Skins LucasDesigns' 2022 Season Mod 2.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi, i installed mods, but some sponsors, steering and numbers are wrong...like the petronas in merc is petron or only etronas, why?
Or more, the alpha tauri steering is like the default car...
Or more, the alfa romeo steer is like the merc one...can you help me?
Can you send me a screenshot of the Petronas logo in the game? about the other teams, AT uses FOM (default) chassis to paint the most realistic livery possible, and Alfa romeo using Merc chassis is the same method

Yo tengo problemas con los rendimientos, no funcionan del todo bien y ns que pasa que con cualquier coche que coja les saco mucho tiempo a los demas

* It says Red Bull has best performance but they constantly finish in 10-11, even Verstappen.
* Mercedes' porpoise is too much, it's painful to drive in cockpit cam. It could be lowered since this game doesn't have head movement effect like Assetto Corsa.
* McLaren is little bit too strong.

Last edited:
can you make the mod for f1 2020? I use your 2021 mod, it's great

Ícono de validado por la comunidad

the cars performance is too bad,i reinstalled the mod 5 times and i still get p1 with a williams, theres no way to only install the liveries and not liveries and performance?

If I only want the car skins is it possible to replace only those files ? or I would have to sort every file in every team folder to manage that.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back