AC Lotus Exos T125 @ Imola - Sat 20th Sept. 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
A bit I think but I haven't had a drive since. Wasn't expecting to be able to make it tonight. I got a number of very good hints but the last half hour or when we could have practised some really important things (braking and throttle ) was taken up by a bloke who wouldn't shut up.

Thanks for coming everyone! That was very fun, I was really getting into the four way battle with Myself, Jack, Michael and Josh in the first few laps, but unfortunately it wasn't to be, but these things happen sometimes.

From then on I was just trying to catch Josh, but he was too far down the road.
But hey, I did a new PB which was nice :)

Great win by Frank, made the rest of us look rather pedestrian.

Edit: Btw, not sure why you left after lap 8 @Noel Spence, but next time please try and stay the course if you can.

@Noel Spence - I came up on the back of you and was worried that you would just handle the pressure like last night. But you had a small error going into the first corner.
You were warping a bit on the straight leading into the corner. I certainly hope I didn't hit you as I didn't register anything.

Edit: Nah you were warping on a 70 ping so I kept clear and you must have just been on the anchors a little late.

Last edited:
Good race thought Chris might catch me in the end so I ran consistently instead of pushing the car to the limit. See ya next week guys

Had a bit of a frustrating race but nonetheless had fun. My quali lap was great though I could have broken into the 1:30s had it been perfect. Still had pole so not complaining!

Started the race well but I couldn't break away from Frank. He kept the pressure on early and after I missed the chicane after Acqua Minerali on lap 4 he passed me. I got caught out by the dirty air behind him a few laps later going into the fast left hander after the hairpin which cost me 7 seconds. Even though the dirty air caused the surprise understeer I wasn't particularly happy with myself, thank goodness my mic was muted :p

From there I had to push like crazy to try and catch him and while I managed to cut off a few seconds after managing some quick laps, I made another major mistake which cost me all that time. Colliding with Steffen while lapping him late in the race just kinda put the icing on the cake. Just wasn't happening for me here tonight. :)

Congrats to Frank on an awesomely consistent 20 laps. :)

Thanks for coming everyone! That was very fun, I was really getting into the four way battle with Myself, Jack, Michael and Josh in the first few laps, but unfortunately it wasn't to be, but these things happen sometimes.

From then on I was just trying to catch Josh, but he was too far down the road.
But hey, I did a new PB which was nice :)
yep sorry about that chris seen ashley coming again ,and the motor proceeded to blow up , so i had no alternative but to escape to the pits , and i certainly was not going to rejoin after blowing the motor ,that is cheating so left , was fun up until then, cheers to pods
Great win by Frank, made the rest of us look rather pedestrian.

Edit: Btw, not sure why you left after lap 8 @Noel Spence, but next time please try and stay the course if you can.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back