Lotus Exos 125 @ Mugello

Great setup Vincent, thank you! :)

It works well as a general baseline setup aswell, as I was happy to find out yesterday. Good enough for Top10 RSR times at Vallelunga and Magione (with lower tyre pres.) at the moment.

I'm only struggling at Silverstone atm. Could you share that setup, too? :)

/edit: Oops, just noticed I was talking about your S1 setup (http://www.racedepartment.com/forum/threads/lotus-exos-125-s1-mugello.83678/). I'll have to give this one a go now ;)

Last edited:
Oh my....Vincent..that's just an awesome setup. :thumbsup:
My best in this combo before this was just 1:31.8 on the limit and now I got 1:29.9 in less than an hour!!! I just can't still believe how I(but you) could do and that's what how crap I am in setting.:redface: Furthermore there's still a couple of tenth!! Thanks!

Here's my lap.

hello nice setup;)
I would like to ask you a question .. I noticed that after just half a turn the tire temperatures are much higher than the recommended range (80 ° -95 °) .. is normal? speak of temperatures well over 120 °

OMG this setup is awesome! Went from a 1:29.6(Your RSR setup) to a 1:26.4. Sadly i made a mistake in Sector 1(New lap) so my time is not recorded due the new update (0.20) RSR time is 1:26.7 for now.

I noticed a big difference in your RSR setup and this NEW RECORD setup. This one is really perfect for my driving style. Could you make a setup like this for Nurburg GP
Keep up the good work!
Thx

This is my new setup, it has more downforce, better gear settings and a more stable car... has a bit understeer and over kerbs a bit snap oversteer, but if you understand the setup you are able to get into 1:29.XXX
with a big mistake and without driving perfect I did a 1:30.4XX
what is 8 tenths from the WR away.. have fun

NEW SETUP WITH SMALL UPDATES, SCROLL DOWN PLEASE
I have time 1:27.633 on this setup in the race, but I have changed tyres pressure.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back