Resource icon

Skins Lotus E22 - Updated to Bahrein's GP 1.35

Login or Register an account to download this content
Yes, I don't put Yotaphone because I dont found it :/ In that respect to Richard Mille, I must find where to put it in the pssg file. Greetings!

It's a skin that change the E21 to E22 (most closes to real life). Obviously it's not easy to make the real design of the E22, but looks very similar. Greetings!

It's a skin that change the E21 to E22 (most closes to real life). Obviously it's not easy to make the real design of the E22, but looks very similar. Greetings!
I have lost hope with 2013 gone back to 2012 , Going to rework all the best parts of 2013 and add them to 2012 ,
The game is 10 times more moddable ,
I have spent too long trying to edit that game its just not worth the effort , I like things to look perfect as much as I can so 2012 is the better game :thumbsup:

Unluckily, I must said that I'm not keen in doing this kind of work, because I'm one of this persons that what to have the game the most updated posible.
However It's a very interesting work, and I'm sure that a lot of people would want to have it. Maybe if you ask in the Forums other users could help you!
Greetings!

Yes, I don't put Yotaphone because I dont found it :/ In that respect to Richard Mille, I must find where to put it in the pssg file. Greetings!
E22 - Copy.jpg

Flavio93 updated Lotus E22 with a new update entry:

Lotus E22 1,1

I have done many changes on my skin of the Lotus' car for this season.

Version 1,1:

View attachment 51060

-Corrected PDVSA's logo on the rear wing (more bigger, as the real car)
-Added Venezuela's logo on the back of the rear wing
-Corrected PDVSA's logo on the front (white with a red border)
-Added Total's logo on tne reflectors of the sides
-Removed Microsoft Dynamics' logo of the sides of the rear wing
-Added PDVSA's logo near the mirrors (most closses to real car)

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back