AC Lotus 98T @ Red Bull Ring (Austrian GP) - Sat 6th September 2014

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Awesome battle Chris & Justin! Too bad I blew my engine hahaha, Congratz @Benni Strunk, you were insanely quick mate, I had a go into the second corner but that was way too risky haha

Thanks Chris, Tony & RD!

Hehe thank's very much. I saw your attack coming and didn't know if i should raise the boost to defend, because i was very scared to blow my engine. Was an awesome race with you guys, thank you very much for organising this @Chris Stacey, had a lot of fun!

I hope i'll find the time to join you next weekend :)

cheers

It seems the best method to get a full lap on 100% boost, is to turn the boost down to 10% for the out lap, and keep the revs low, whilst warming the tyres. And then obviously turn the whick up in the final few corners, before giving it the beans for the Hotlap.

Had great fun! This combo is very tricky, though it provided some fantastic wheel to wheel racing. :)

My battles with Chris and Sun were really fun. Had the most downforce in both battles so it was a struggle to stay with either of them in sectors 1 and 3, but the time gained in sector 2 kept me close.

Luckily for me I ended out luckiest of the mistakes and contact us 3 made, so I managed 2nd place a whole 68 seconds behind Benni in first, who dominated this race from the start and was a deserved winner.

Below is what a 98T looks like after being hit by a lag-affected car. Nothing but blue sky in the cockpit. :p

F06EAB7B7C03DEE9CBED8EEC8F54CE6B3D0848AA

Thanks for the race as always. :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back