AC Lotus 49 vs. Ferrari 458 S 3 @ Mugello - Tue May 10th 2022

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Hm, @Jekabs Silins ?

The second incident was already in rage state, I guess? Not the fault of other people as far as I see it. (Colin was clearly in front of you and hit the brake to be cautious. Certainly not to brake check you)
Idk what I was thinking in the first first corner. Maybe I braked too late but still baaad. When I saw him going into a spin I nudged him straight (is that ok to do?) and I let him through in the next corner, so no hard feelings?

@Jekabs Silins
Yes, i noticed that and you waited for him, as frustrating as it is, a typical first corner racing incident.
Ironically happens to me a lot, invariably my fault for being super cautious, I went for it this time, maybe a mix of go for it and cautious is a problem in itself.

@Jekabs Silins
Yes, i noticed that and you waited for him, as frustrating as it is, a typical first corner racing incident.
Ironically happens to me a lot, invariably my fault for being super cautious, I went for it this time, maybe a mix of go for it and cautious is a problem in itself.
Yeah, I had 3 T1 incidents in the Classic F1 series and now again.. I suppose it was getting a bit much. The race is 40 mins long, by being more cautious you do not ruin the race of others.

Latest News

What is the reason for your passion for sim racing?

• Watching real motorsport

Votes: 467 70.2%
  • Physics and mechanics

Votes: 283 42.6%
  • Competition and adrenaline

Votes: 306 46.0%
  • Practice for real racing

Votes: 135 20.3%
  • Community and simracers

Votes: 180 27.1%
Back