AC Lotus 49 vs. Ferrari 458 S 3 @ Mugello - Tue May 10th 2022

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Hm, @Jekabs Silins ?

The second incident was already in rage state, I guess? Not the fault of other people as far as I see it. (Colin was clearly in front of you and hit the brake to be cautious. Certainly not to brake check you)
Idk what I was thinking in the first first corner. Maybe I braked too late but still baaad. When I saw him going into a spin I nudged him straight (is that ok to do?) and I let him through in the next corner, so no hard feelings?

@Jekabs Silins
Yes, i noticed that and you waited for him, as frustrating as it is, a typical first corner racing incident.
Ironically happens to me a lot, invariably my fault for being super cautious, I went for it this time, maybe a mix of go for it and cautious is a problem in itself.

@Jekabs Silins
Yes, i noticed that and you waited for him, as frustrating as it is, a typical first corner racing incident.
Ironically happens to me a lot, invariably my fault for being super cautious, I went for it this time, maybe a mix of go for it and cautious is a problem in itself.
Yeah, I had 3 T1 incidents in the Classic F1 series and now again.. I suppose it was getting a bit much. The race is 40 mins long, by being more cautious you do not ruin the race of others.

Latest News

To join the OverTake Racing Club races I want them to be: (multiple choice)

• Free to access

Votes: 137 86.2%
  • Better structured events

Votes: 26 16.4%
  • Better structured racing club forum

Votes: 24 15.1%
  • More use of default game content

Votes: 19 11.9%
  • More use of fixed setups

Votes: 49 30.8%
  • No 3rd party registration pages

Votes: 56 35.2%