AC Lotus 2-Eleven vs KTM X-bow @ Vallelunga - Tuesday 22 March 2016

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event

Ryan

"Racing amuses me" - Enzo Ferrari
CLUB RACING Flyer.jpg

Trofeo Tuesdays! Two cars. One track. Track day tools tangle on tarmac tenaciously.

Hi RaceDepartment! For this week's kick off we send two track day weapons onto the pavement to duke it out. No more just hot lapping by yourself racing against the stopwatch. This time it's all about going wheel-to-wheel with these little cars so there's plenty of space to play around with your overtaking line and no massive rear bumper to play defense with. No gigantic GT machines here! It invites a fascinating new dynamic to these barebones brawlers. Time to settle the featherweight title around Vallelunga! No dream pack DLC necessary!

All premium members can sign up for this event and we have unlimited slots available so make sure to bring a friend. Sign up below and make sure to tag fellow community members who you think are up for a challenge!

Speaking of premium members: we want you guys to experience what RaceDepartment Club races are all about so I have a special treat for you. The first
five (yes you read that right) non-premium members that sign up for this race, will receive a complimentary one month upgrade to premium!

Join us
Not a premium member yet but interested to race with our group of friendly drivers? Click here for more information and learn how you can participate as well. See you on track?!

Server and Teamspeak Password: click here
Racing Club Rules: click here

Server Name:
RaceDepartment #4 US
Cars: KTM X-Bow, Lotus 2-Eleven
Track: Vallelunga

Practice: 20:00 EST (40 min)
Qualifying 1: 20:40 EST (10 min)
Race 1: 20:50 EST (14 Laps)
Qualifying 2: 21:20 EST (10 min)
Race 2: 21:30 EST (14 laps)

Entry List
  1. Ryan
  2. Freemium slot
  3. Freemium slot
  4. Freemium slot
  5. Freemium slot
  6. Freemium slot
  7. Free slot
  8. Free slot
  9. Free slot
  10. Free slot
  11. Free slot
  12. Free slot
  13. Free slot
  14. Free slot
  15. Free slot
  16. Free slot
  17. Free slot
  18. Free slot
  19. Free slot
  20. Free slot
  21. Free slot
  22. Free slot
  23. Free slot
  24. Free slot

Another awesome opportunity to sample two flavors on the evening. I'll be taking both cars. I think I'll have the Lotus as my starter and finish with a KTM main.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back