Losail International Circuit

Tracks Losail International Circuit 1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
jose.pedro.dias submitted a new resource:

Losail International Circuit - WIP. reversed from 1.0 kn5 wo/ textures

This is my first upload. All credit to the original author thestrobe8, I'm just trying to work the circuit back into a functional one.
Now has 20 pits and start positions, basic AI and DRS in main straight. Looks super ugly, sorry.
Started by reversing 1.0 kn5 to fbx via 3dSimEd, but lost all textures in the process. Dropped most decoration geometry for now.
Left the fbx and textures in the zip file in case anyone wants to resume (let me know if the blender file helps).
[ATTACH...

Read more about this resource...

If there's any accurate data on any updates to the track in 2021 you know of, please share here: ex new kerbs, any elevation change etc. To make it bearable I should at least add starting lines, DRS cues etc. Missing footage.

jose.pedro.dias updated Losail International Circuit with a new update entry:

I got several people reporting back the track doesn't load.
Ended up importing everything again from the original version of which I have no fbx. Since I no longer patch the original kn5 hopefully that will solve it for people who couldn't play. In the process, dropped all geometry which appeared funky such as cars and trees. Dropped ads too as they're surely outdated.
I don't really like the visual result of this version but I hope it's playable.

Will try to make an update soon to address...

Read the rest of this update entry...

lights are not working :( , but the track looks great :D
20211118104447_1.jpg

So I just downloaded 1.4 and I get a major performance issue. Normally I get 78 fps (capped it there due to hz) but now I got 18fps at most. 1.3 had no such problems.

So I just downloaded 1.4 and I get a major performance issue. Normally I get 78 fps (capped it there due to hz) but now I got 18fps at most. 1.3 had no such problems.
And weirdly enough, The track lighting does not work anymore when driving. it only works in a replay that i saved from 1.3.

i downloaded and i see Losail International Circuit and Losail International circuit patched. Which one should I use? If I try the patched one, i get an error stating it can;t find the track

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back