Losail 2023

Tracks Losail 2023 1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
Losail owners finally revealed the extensive changes to the circuit

1694207137727.png
Screenshot_1.jpg

Seems like it gonna be quite a challenge to update it all :)

You have to get rid some how of the grass object benith curbs.
as I said before, since IRL that is supposed to be fake grass and not real grass I have no grassfx settings on my ext_config file, so thats with the guy that made the grass fx thing, thats just a problem of the material name changing, anything to do with the grass objects.

And since it seems like they removed all astroturf IRL this wont be a problem for long ;)

chilenaoexiste updated Losail 2023 with a new update entry:

Losail Update v1.3 - 2023 Update Part 1 and more

You might have noticed the download size is bigger this time and thats no mistake, I've decided to divide this into 2 track ingame, they are the 2022 and 2023 versions of the track. "Why two?" you may ask, and for that I say that there were so many changes done to the track that I've decided to divide it into 2 folders ingame (thats why the bigger file size) and also because I already had all the 2022 painted runoffs done before the F1 race and I didn't wanted to throw away that work.

Not...

Read the rest of this update entry...

chilenaoexiste updated Losail 2023 with a new update entry:

Losail Update v1.4 - 2023 Update Part 2

2022 Version:
- No Changes.

2023 Version:
- Added all the new buildings outside the circuit (Huge thanks to andrés from AR rFactor Tracks for most of the 3D models)
- Moved the marshall roads and catchfencing closer to the armco barriers at the left hand side between T1 and T2 to match the new barrier position.

View attachment 708713View attachment 708714View attachment 708715

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

What would be the ideal raceday for you to join our Club Races?

• Monday

Votes: 50 12.3%
  • Tuesday

Votes: 42 10.3%
  • Wednesday

Votes: 48 11.8%
  • Thursday

Votes: 46 11.3%
  • Friday

Votes: 141 34.6%
  • Saturday

Votes: 240 59.0%