Losail 2023

Tracks Losail 2023 1.4

Login or Register an account to download this content
Schmuckiiii submitted a new resource:

Losail 2021 - Losail Intl Circuit updated to 2021 with F1 Qatar GP sponsors

View attachment 602062

Welcome to Losail 2021 for AC!
Located in Doha, Qatar, the Losail International Circuit is a motorcycle focused FIM Grade A and FIA Grade 1 circuit built in 2004 that hosts MotoGP races, national races and hosted the 2021 F1 Qatar GP.

View attachment 602063

Credits: Made for the original rFactor in 2021 by Lucho from...

Read more about this resource...

Many thanks !!. Best version of this circuit. Some things to improve
-align kerb on last turn
1663792323386.png

-trees have borked normals
1663792386432.png

-change all illuminating circles to normal lights (I know its a pain)
1663792422867.png

- making video screens working
All in all great job !!!

Many thanks !!. Best version of this circuit. Some things to improve
-align kerb on last turn
View attachment 602145

-trees have borked normals
View attachment 602146
-change all illuminating circles to normal lights (I know its a pain)
View attachment 602147
- making video screens working
All in all great job !!!
thank you for the feedback! tbh with you I thought I had fixed the kerbs before :roflmao: I'll take a look on all of these and fix them on future updates. also I have absolute no idea on how to make working tv screens (and starting lights) on AC but I'll see what I can do.

Nicely done conversion, best available for AC at this time. I read the comment about being too bumpy. No idea where that comes from, road feel is fine for me (and I'm on a DD wheel).
Some trees need work (as already stated) and if you could improve performance, that would be great. FPS count is significantly lower than most (even more detailed) tracks: average 87 fps (63 fps minimum) alone on track.
Edit: forgot to add that I have quite some z-fighting on the lower billboards (several places on track).

Last edited:
Schmuckiiii updated Losail 2021 with a new update entry:

Losail 2021 Update v1.1

- Improved exterior (added new buildings, etc)
- Floodlights don't have white circles in front of them anymore
- Added working starting lights, pit exit lights and digital flag posts all over the circuit
- Improved bumps/vibrations on all tarmac and astroturf surfaces around the track
- Improved a bit the FPS
- Added more green painted tarmac on the left side of the track at the exit of the last corner
- Fixed most flickering issues with the sponsors
- Fixed the low quality crypto logo on...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I'm not sure if the track is really too bumpy now (at least the reviews say so). It feels a bit like the physical mesh not really detailed in the corners? I saw a screenshot once of how the corners are most of the time 2 or 3 times as detailed to give the feel needed. I'm spinning a lot right now in the corners which doesn't happen on other good mod tracks or Kunos tracks. Graphically it's a big improvement!

chilenaoexiste updated Losail 2021 with a new update entry:

Losail 2021 Update v1.2.3 - Kerb rework update

- Completely reworked all kerbs around the circuit, they were too tall/bumpy so it was about time to change that.
- Fixed the issues with bumps and vibration on the track surface, I should have done that ages ago.
- Graphic improvements on astroturf and green tarmac to match the new kerbs.
- Graphic improvements on trees because they looked weird before.
- Changed the slow down penalty time from 5s to 2s when you go off track in races.

View attachment 691156

Read the rest of this update entry...

Could you upload your mod somewhere else? in the racedepartment the speed is very slow, only 20kbps, I've looked at my internet and it's normal, I know that some mods in the racedepartment are slow, could you solve this?
RD can sometimes be a bit slow do download stuff but still I usually download at speeds way faster than 20kbps, that seems to be something on your side so nothing I can do about it, maybe try downloading it with another browser.

Last edited:

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea