Looking for TCR track

Hello, Mark0 ! I have because i converted it, but i still didn't get contact with authors for permission to share. When i get it, i will post in download-Race 07 section.
Can I suggest that if you don't manage to contact the authors you upload it here, with the caveat that if they object you will remove it.
As with some other older Simbin titles, modders may have left the community or since the demise of No Grip are happy enough to see their work on RD and still being appreciated.

Last edited:
Since TCR Germany and TCR Russia are done, does anyone know if someone made these tracks for Race 07?
Nürburgring Sprint
NRING Circuit
Fort Grozny
Moscow Raceway (there is DTM short track, but i can't find full circuit)
Kazan Ring

Since TCR Germany and TCR Russia are done, does anyone know if someone made these tracks for Race 07?
Nürburgring Sprint
NRING Circuit
Fort Grozny
Moscow Raceway (there is DTM short track, but i can't find full circuit)
Kazan Ring
Hi Mark0! Of those tracks I have the Moscow Raceway GT and Nurburgring 2005 Sprint (three different sprint lay-out's: 2005, Castrol and Veedol) which I converted but haven't posted because I'm making tweaks and fixes. The others, the only one I know is Kazan which has only rF2 version.

Hi Mark0! Of those tracks I have the Moscow Raceway GT and Nurburgring 2005 Sprint (three different sprint lay-out's: 2005, Castrol and Veedol) which I converted but haven't posted because I'm making tweaks and fixes. The others, the only one I know is Kazan which has only rF2 version.
Thanks.
Looking forward to Moscow and Nurburgring :)
Shame that no Russian modders made other tracks...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back