Looking for opinions on Offline F1 Games

I wasn't sure where to post this, but I don't see a general discussion forums for Sim Racing, so decided on this sub-forum. Basically I am back to sim racing after a lengthy break and I am itching for a good experience with an F1 Game that features an offline mode (with AI). I do have the Codemasters 2017 game and it is quite decent, but it still could use better driving physics.

I don't have Assetto Corsa and I am considering buying it, but one thing would be whether there is a reasonably good and complete F1 mod for it, what are strengths/drawbacks?

Any other games that could be recommended?

I have all versions of the F1 official game since 2011 including 2018.
And I have PC1 and PC2.

My personal opinion:
In comparison to AC they are all inferior. I only use AC and there a plenty of F1 mods, tracks and cars and I do have most if not all of them. It is great, especially in VR.

Depending the track it is more or less simple to beat the AI even at 100%, for that I am always starting from the back of my grid.

Basically I am back to sim racing after a lengthy break and I am itching for a good experience with an F1 Game that features an offline mode (with AI). I do have the Codemasters 2017 game and it is quite decent, but it still could use better driving physics.
Any other games that could be recommended?
The F1 series from Codies is the best you are going to get for offline racing in a proper season against AI and the F1 2018 version is the best yet. Hard to see how they can improve on it in my opinion.
I go back to my Microprose Grand Prix 4 for a different but equally good F1 experience with fantastic AI. :thumbsup:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back