Looking for logitech advice

Some info from wheel users is needed please.

g25 or 27?

My budget is tight so depending on prices is the one I will probably get, no money for christmas as my parents are buying me a leather pc chair :D

What is a good price deal on the 25 and 27 exactly?

Thanks in advance.

Unfortunately for you Jason, the prices of pretty much all wheels has gone up since the release of Gran Turismo 5.

I bought my G25 brand new for £150 2 years ago. I think now, a G25 still goes for around the same if not more.

As for G27`s, i`m not 100% sure but your probably best to add a few digits to the above price :eek:

I`m sure people will post back with exact figures, so stay tuned :)

Upvote 0
it's not just GT5 it's also the price that Fanatec charge made them realise they could charge more for there product, always thought it was suppose to work the other way, more competitors cheaper price........ I knew my business lecturer was talking bol*£$%s. roflmao

Upvote 0
If price is tight then go for the g25. The price difference doesnt make up for what you get with the g27 but it is a better wheel. My suggestion is g25 if moneys tight and then tell them you broke it :D.

But G25's seem to be more expensive these days so if you can get a g27 for maybe £50 more than G25 then go for G27.

Good luck dude

Upvote 0
Swings and roundabouts in my opinion.

I prefer the force feedback and 'feel' of the G25, but the gear shifter and buttons on the G27. I modififed my G25 and I think that makes it worth keeping over my G27.

However, I now use a fanatec full time, so you can probably ignore me.. ha ha!

Upvote 0
If price is tight then go for the g25. The price difference doesnt make up for what you get with the g27 but it is a better wheel. My suggestion is g25 if moneys tight and then tell them you broke it :D.

But G25's seem to be more expensive these days so if you can get a g27 for maybe £50 more than G25 then go for G27.

Good luck dude

+1 Pretty sound advice, G25 and 27 are both excellent wheels, and tbh not that much between em, so just use your head and look at the price diffrence and make the call that way :)

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back