Looking for little help

Iam trying to create a folder inside the locations folder lets call it retro ,and in that folder I want a few tracks with adjusted aiw and TDF file for the retro car only.but when I do so the retro track folder doesn't show up in the game. I drive more then just the retros and changing the #'s in the aiw&tdf well you get the idea. Thank you for any help on this topic..

thank you I tried that and it did not work for me... I changed all the tracks gdb in that retro folder to read as you say ,but no luck. when in game select track no retro folder with the tracks I put in.:rolleyes:

I'm not sure what you are trying to do here. If you do what you say and create a folder called Retro and place it inside your Locations folder and have a track inside it - you have changed the track's location. In order for the game to find it you need to edit the .SCN file to look like this example -
SearchPath=.
Searchpath=Retro\
SearchPath=Retro\Autopolis\
SearchPath=Retro\Autopolis\Autopolis\
However, if you want to have an entry called Retro in your ingame track list you would do as Keith says and edit the .GDB file.
I suspect, however, that you want to have 2 versions of the track available - a normal one in its usual place and a tweeked one in Retro. This would be much more difficult and require a renaming of all files and folders so that the game sees it as a totally different track. If this is the case then you wouldn't need the first part - the Retro sub-folder. A track called AutopolisRetro could sit in the locations folder alongside Autopolis. If you don't get the renaming right there is always the chance of conflicts between the two tracks.

Good luck.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back