Looking for Le Mans Endurance Series 2005 Cars/Skins

Ferrari-550-GTS-Maranello_18.jpg

Title is pretty self-explanatory, really I would just like to find the

05LMS - BMS Scuderia Italia - Ferrari 550 Maranello GTS - #51 & #52

Cars but I'm pretty sure that if they're out there, there in a pack.

Also if anybody finds these cars and skins for rFactor it would also be very useful.

Thanks.

They were out there, before NoGrip went down (I should know, I painted them years ago...)

What might interest you more is that I have been working on an improved 2005 LMES GT pack. So those cars will be coming out at some point. Bad news is that I don't know when that is. At the moment I'm not able to work on the project because of computer problems. But I will finish the pack, I've done too much work on it already to let it die.

(In case some people here think this all sounds familiar: yes, I'm the former NoGrip user Chopchop. I decided to retire that username with NoGrip.)

They were out there, before NoGrip went down (I should know, I painted them years ago...)

What might interest you more is that I have been working on an improved 2005 LMES GT pack. So those cars will be coming out at some point. Bad news is that I don't know when that is. At the moment I'm not able to work on the project because of computer problems. But I will finish the pack, I've done too much work on it already to let it die.

(In case some people here think this all sounds familiar: yes, I'm the former NoGrip user Chopchop. I decided to retire that username with NoGrip.)
Thank you so much for the reply. If you have any other GT skins from 2000 through 2011 from any race series or know someone who is making them please let me know.

I already have the FIA GT 2000-2009 skins but I was looking for other race series as well like LMS, ALMS ASLMS etc.

Also RIP NoGrip I was there too.

Last edited:

Great to have news from you and your mod ;)

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 13 22.4%
  • More leagues

Votes: 11 19.0%
  • Prizes

Votes: 10 17.2%
  • Trophies

Votes: 6 10.3%
  • Forum trophies

Votes: 4 6.9%