Looking for guest spot for the weekend(imola)

Thats what I'm saying I used all those. I saw you were there, I don't have a "look back right 45 degree angle from the rear wheel" so you went into a blindspot as you approached the braking zone...again would you rather me pull into the apex where i'm expecting you to go? And saying I single-handedly destroyed your race is harsh, I had my race destroyed in a much harsher manner the lap before, sometimes these things happen. At the end of the day, you still got 10 points, I still got 10 points, learned a lot from this race and that's really all to it. going to come back stronger for my home race!

Did we even make contact? I mean I was beached in the middle of the track pulling off-line to the outside and you tried to go around me the wrong side...I don't know how you can sum that up as anything more than bad luck. I thought you just span as you went around me

if you spin on the middle of the track, you must let all drivers pass you, not to try to go off the track. After all cars have passed you, then you can manage your car into right direction.

if you spin on the middle of the track, you must let all drivers pass you, not to try to go off the track. After all cars have passed you, then you can manage your car into right direction.
Understood. To be honest I had a lot of cars going past me and I don't think I held anyone up, tried to stay out the way when I saw battles and looking for blue flags...just in this instance I had spun at tosa after taking the suspension damage @ ravazaa previous lap. I made a mistake as I clearly took longer to get started then I planned and froze up at the key moment.

I would like to add that considering I was literally pushed off the racing track destroying my race, don't judge me so hard for 1 mistake in my first race in the series. :)

Understood. To be honest I had a lot of cars going past me and I don't think I held anyone up, tried to stay out the way when I saw battles and looking for blue flags...just in this instance I had spun at tosa after taking the suspension damage @ ravazaa previous lap. I made a mistake as I clearly took longer to get started then I planned and froze up at the key moment.

I would like to add that considering I was literally pushed off the racing track destroying my race, don't judge me so hard for 1 mistake in my first race in the series. :)
I think you will get the same Penalty like everybody else would get. I got 1.5PP last race for an incident like this. Do next races better, and everything is fine :) Everybody have started somewhen...

Damn Ben... these are HUGE mistakes. You will lose your drivers license after this race easily.
Did you even use mirrors?! :O_o:
Yeah I did, to be honest as Adrian said, I was panicking, first race, just had it destroyed by someone turning 180 away from the apex to smash me into a wall. Took too much time to get in that position(when I was off-track, I was facing at the inside curbing) that you see in the video, and then panicked when I couldn't see him in the mirrors.

But like Victor said next time I will just wait no matter if my car is planted in the middle of the apex, I guess I'm too used to games where drivers DGAF about crashing, thus trying to move to the outside away from the racing line.

Please don't take my race license, aside from this I think I raced fairly and by the rules! lol

Don't take these whiners too seriously. I'd say just ignore them, don't reply. If someone is making a protest just wait for the admins to make a decision etc.

E. Kõre

Normally the license isnt taken at the first race.
Wait for the decisions, dont get into discussion with this guys like Eduard said, because its useless. They have nothing to do with the decision and they will not influence your penalty.
Just maybe read the rulebook again before montreal and do a bit better ;) And if your suspension is showed as "red" please retire.

Wait for the decisions, dont get into discussion with this guys like Eduard said, because its useless. They have nothing to do with the decision and they will not influence your penalty.
Just maybe read the rulebook again before montreal and do a bit better ;) And if your suspension is showed as "red" please retire.

What he said.

And do some club races on here, that way you'll learn more faster.

The only reason I didn't retire is I knew I could get 10 points if I made it to race distance, and my goal for 1st race was to be classified. But if that's the common courtesy you guys expect of each other I will most surely abide the next time I find myself in such a situation.

The only reason I didn't retire is I knew I could get 10 points if I made it to race distance, and my goal for 1st race was to be classified. But if that's the common courtesy you guys expect of each other I will most surely abide the next time I find myself in such a situation.

Every damage has its own effects. If I think I can handle an heavily damaged car without causing too many problems, I always try. Sometimes I decided to retire (Barhain 2013, brakes failure), sometimes I can fight untill end (Monaco 2013, crash with a car). It's your choice; the only sure thing is that you have accept consequences.

Ahh kk makes sense. I think if I had brake failure or rear wing I prob would have too. But I only had to steer 45right to keep straight so I figured I could pull it off :) . Unfortunately I guess I will have to live with the mistake I made while trying to do so(ivanov incident).

To be honest I learned a damn good amount about the game's physics from driving that broken car......

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back