Looking for Decent Racing Servers Australian time frame

Hi All,

I am fairly new to the sim racing world but not new to racing in anyway shape or form.

I've raced almost all of my life, however, after having kids and getting married it has slowed down completely and I've now steered towards the sim racing community.

I am hoping someone can point me in the right direction for some good Sim racing servers where people can actually race properly, and some decent battles occur.

The best thing l have found so far is some BMW E40 Races and probably 1-2 more.

I am located in Australia and struggling to find races which are scheduled for decent times within the AEST.

Thanks' those who assistance in advance.

Last edited:
Welcome to Race Department.
We host races here on RD, and this Saturday would be a good chance for you to try it
Thanks Kenny,

This looks like a lot of fun! Would you be aware of any races suiting an Australian Racing time frame (AEST).. The issue for me is the race day would commence at 5.30am which is a little difficult for the reasons suggested in the original post.

Thanks Again for the link Kenny.

Would you be aware of any races suiting an Australian Racing time frame (AEST)
I'm afraid not, maybe some of our ausie members can chip in.
Our ToS forbids recruitment to outside leagues or clubs so they can pm you.
I've edited your title to reflect the time frame.
The issue for me is the race day would commence at 5.30am
I have fond memories of many years ago getting up at 4am to join a Bathurst race with some Oz guys in rF1.

Hi All,

I am fairly new to the sim racing world but not new to racing in anyway shape or form.

I've raced almost all of my life, however, after having kids and getting married it has slowed down completely and I've now steered towards the sim racing community.

I am hoping someone can point me in the right direction for some good Sim racing servers where people can actually race properly, and some decent battles occur.

The best thing l have found so far is some BMW E40 Races and probably 1-2 more.

I am located in Australia and struggling to find races which are scheduled for decent times within the AEST.

Thanks' those who assistance in advance.
Look up Octane Online Racing. Australian servers. Great community

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea