Looking for a test driver role

Hello everyone

Looking for a test driver role with the possibility of taking part in 2014.

I can work hard in a team and can give feedback on the set up and car and always motivated to help a team improve.

Here is some experience I have in open wheel racing on another league I raced. I have scored points in the GPVWC Supercup races I have taken part in this season and finished on the podium most of the time in the GPVWC Supercup this season and was leading the championship at one point but had to give up due to job commitments and other personal things going on.

I also won the GPVWC award for most improved driver in the Supercup in 2011 and also the GPVWC most improved driver for Superleague in 2011.

I also do touring car racing on another league where I took two wins at Oran Park in the Virtual V8 Supercar Series and a top 10 finish at Sydney Park and last week took my best result in division 1 at Bathurst with Airastream Motorsport and also do endurance racing as well with Satellite Racing where I always aim to get the car to the finish and also a manager for the sim racing side of the team.

Also below is a record from Supercup and Superleague last year and 2011 and 2013 so far before I had to quit:

2013 Supercup season:
Australia: 3rd
Malaysia: 3rd
Austria: 2nd
Hungary: 5th
Barcelona: 2nd
Monaco: 2nd
Canada: 3rd
Istanbul: 3rd
Korea: 4th

2012 Supercup season:

Abu Dhabi Grand Prix - 7th