Looking for a steering wheel/ pedals for PS3

I am on the look out for a steering wheel and pedals with flappy paddles gears for my PS3, can anyone recommend a good one?

Also what is the best force feedback and vibration feedback as I have played the Xbox with a force feedback wheel and I loved it but not yet experienced a vibration feedback wheel and wondered if they were any good, as Amazon UK has a vibration wheel, with paddle gears, pedals and a seat for just over £100 and thought it was a good price

The Logitech Driving Force GT (or DFGT) is a bit more than what you found, but worth it. It is good quality force feedback wheel, has 900 degrees steering rotation, a sequential stick shift, and 2 buttons on the back of the wheel as paddle shifters. And it's one of the official wheels for Gran Turismo 5.
The other official wheel for that game is the Thrustmaster T500RS which is an excellent wheel, but is a lot more expensive than the DFGT.
The Logitech G25/G27 are also compatible with the PS3, + there are some Fanatec wheels too that are, and their Forza Motorsport CSR and the Porsche GT2 wheels are compatible with the Xbox 360 as well.

And in general, it's better to spend a bit more and get a force feedback wheel instead a vibration feedback one. It gives you feedback about the road, not just vibrating in your hands:)

Upvote 0

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back