looking for a league or online group

Hello, Im getting into rfactor 2 and slowly getting to understand the game and want to start racing online, I was wondering if anyone under this forums would be able to give me information on where I could join for an online group or league. I am fairly new to race department so forgive me.

Become a premium member at Race Department and you become eligible to race in a number of groups (not really leagues) that hold weekly races in almost any sim that you can think of.

To get any idea about this, click on "Calendar" near the top and you'll see what's scheduled for the next week or so. Becoming a premium member is well worth the cost for some well-run online racing IMO.

@newbert

daumen3.jpg

Become a premium member at Race Department and you become eligible to race in a number of groups (not really leagues) that hold weekly races in almost any sim that you can think of.

To get any idea about this, click on "Calendar" near the top and you'll see what's scheduled for the next week or so. Becoming a premium member is well worth the cost for some well-run online racing IMO.

Thanks for the response I wasn't wanting to spend money but if you have to to actually find casual groups in what not which by the sounds of it sounds like exactly what im looking for then I will Pay the money for premium

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back