F1 2011 Logitech MOMO settings

F1 2011 The Game (Codemasters)
i have a momo, and here are my settings, i dont know if they will help you/you will like them:

set.jpg

HTH

like slavko wrote, I use 0% everywhere (deadzone to) and works fine, but it takes some time to get use to it, and yes if you want it to lets say be 1:1 with your momo, you should have it on 0%, this year you need to turn more (like in real life), or just go up with steering saturation..

In logitech profiler, FFB all to 100, except centering spring, that I have on 25 and checked alow game to adjust

in game FFB, rumble 70, FFB 30/40 and wheel weight 10. try it :)

How old is your wheel? Try to reinstall the drivers, set everything to default settings in the profiler. If that doesn't help maybe is time for contact spray directly in the sensor of the wheel. It is normal dust to come into the sensor so it will be unplayable. I had similar problem with my old wheel. The guy in the shop said that it is unrepairable :). The service (with my own hands) cost me funny 2 euros - for the spray. :)

The feel of the car is totally different in this game. You will need time to get used to it

Hey guys don't panic, in the main controls screen there is a choice which sould be on "steering wheel" Otherwise the wheel doesn't turn at high speeds.... It's the last choice to the bottom...I also have everything to 0% and its great! The perfect wheel for this game

I have the older Red Momo..
and i also use the G25/G27 driver with this wheel..
profiler setup 100% force... 0% on all the rest..
in game..
0% deadzone
10% saturation
0% linearity
FFB 40%
100% FB
50% efects

Pedals
Throttle 0% DZ
0% linearity
Brake 0% DZ
20% linearity

as for the saved file for button config.. it is not in the game files that i can find.
i thing the xlive controls these saves, and are encrypted in the Documents/My Games/FormulaOne2011 folder Win7 / Vista 64
i really would like to get into this saved file to add look left and look right to my axis.. since my Momo does not show in the game.

I tried a lot of settings and now I'm very confortable with this.

1. Download "Logitech MOMO Custom Profile Mod v1.0" and replace "Logitech MOMO Racing USB NEW.xml". It has a new Button Mapping (you can change it later) and most important, it has new standards for dead zone (1%) and saturation (20%).

2. Open Logitech Profiler and apply this settings (in "global configuration"):
- 100%
- 0%
- 0%
- off (center) and 0%
- off (pedals)
- on (adjust configuration in game)

3. Start the game. You can do it from Logitech Profiler or not.

4. In-game settings
- Steer deadzone: 1%
- Steer saturation: 10%
- Steer linearity: 5%
- Acceleration and brake: 0% both deadzone and saturation
- Force Feedback: 10%, 10% and 0%
- Button mapping: as you wish.

It's not perfect but for me it's the best configuration I found.

My wheel is about 6 years old.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back