Logitech G29 Setup

Hello all!

I have been a long time racing games/sim driver. I have changed several wheels over the last 2 decades.

I have a Logitech G29. The wheel has a 900 degree turn. I can't find a way to setup the wheel with the game for it to work perfectly on each car.

For example, if You take a new racing car like a Corvette C7R and setup the wheel for it (I put 360 degrees) it will work fabulous. If You take a normal car (not a race car) it will not work so good, because those cars have bigger turn degrees than race cars. I turn the car left on the wheel but the screen is showing me a different degree turn in?

On some race cars the wheel feels perfect, turning in just like You are on the wheel. On some other cars, it feels like the wheel is too slow or some times too fast/sensitive to what are You doing with it.

My question is, what wheel settings are You using in Your Logitech Gaming Software and ingame?

Also, has anybody else noticed that in the allignment setup area for camber and toe in, it says some weird stuff. Like if You raise the value of camber (go +) You car will gain negative camber? I work with allignments everyday in my shop, and that is not how it works. If You lower the value (-) You gain negative camber and vice versa for the positive camber.

Also, shouldn't the Logitech Gaming Software preset all the buttons on the wheel for the game?

Thank You!

I belive you need to change the Wheel Operating Range in LGS.
Whatever you select within LGS should correspond to the in-game setting.
I'm not 100% sure, but if we set the rotation to lets say: 720 in LGS and in-game, then sit in the Lotus F1...
You'd have to turn "twice as much" to get the desired effect in the game, therefor I think it may be car specyfic?

You said: I turn the car left on the wheel but the screen is showing me a different degree turn in?
Am I right in thinking that you turn the wheel 90deg left, but it turns "less" in game?

Regarding the buttons assignment...you could use the LGS's predefined settings for AC via the profile list (Scan for new games icon just below the Profile search bar).

Last edited:
All i did with my G29 is open the logitech gaming software and set the wheel sensitivity to 100% that way you get a 1 to 1 match with the wheel in the car you are driving, if you leave it at its default 50% they wont match up.

Thanks for the help. I will try all the listed solutions after I come back from work today!

I don't see this option: 'Allow game to change' ?? in the LGS

I'm not 100% sure, but if we set the rotation to lets say: 720 in LGS and in-game, then sit in the Lotus F1...
You'd have to turn "twice as much" to get the desired effect in the game, therefor I think it may be car specyfic?

You said: I turn the car left on the wheel but the screen is showing me a different degree turn in?
Am I right in thinking that you turn the wheel 90deg left, but it turns "less" in game?

Regarding the buttons assignment...you could use the LGS's predefined settings for AC via the profile list (Scan for new games icon just below the Profile search bar).

Yes, You are right, for it to be realistic, You'd have to turn ''twice as much'' and I think it is car specyfic also. I turn the wheel 90 deg left, but it turns less ingame, that is correct.

If I pick the LGS predefined settings, and go ingame, no buttons except the shifters work. If I pick the Predefined settings in AC for my wheel, the wheel is completely useless.

I will try all the solutions listed here today, and will give You feedback!

Thanks for the help!

I don't see this option: 'Allow game to change' ?? in the LGS

Make sure you select your Assetto Corsa game profile in LGS, then go to "Specific Game Settings" in the "Edit" menu, look at the bottom two check boxes, one is "Use Special Game Settings", so check that one and underneath it there is "Allow Game to Adjust Settings" and check that one.

Make sure you select your Assetto Corsa game profile in LGS, then go to "Specific Game Settings" in the "Edit" menu, look at the bottom two check boxes, one is "Use Special Game Settings", so check that one and underneath it there is "Allow Game to Adjust Settings" and check that one.

I really do not see this option!

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    174.8 KB · Views: 3,063
I don't think you even own a G29...

I really do not see this option!
You click the little gear icon in the bottom (the one located in between Overwolf and question mark,) then go to G29 tab and make sure that option is ticked.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back