Logitech g29 pedals issue

Hey guys,
i've been struggling with my pedals. The issue is gas pedal is spiking around 10% i can press it but it doesn't have any signal to pc. Its still bugging around 10%. So i cleaned it inside, i cleaned all dust that was in sensor. It seems working, but after i pack it up back to my stand it was AGAIN BUGGED!! I was very mad, but i found that if i turn the pedals upside down its working normally, idk where is the issue. Can anyone help?

if i turn the pedals upside down its working normally
Sounds like a mechanical issue then - I'd say that either the (unreliable) pots are still playing up or there's a cable issue, e.g. broken/trapped wire. It's actually not at all hard to damage/trap the wiring when you have it open, because of the interesting design choices that Logitech made...

Upvote 0
Sounds like a mechanical issue then - I'd say that either the (unreliable) pots are still playing up or there's a cable issue, e.g. broken/trapped wire. It's actually not at all hard to damage/trap the wiring when you have it open, because of the interesting design choices that Logitech made...
Thanks man, well as i thought it was wire issue, but!! i dissaseble this pedal 3x in this day, so it was working when the cover was off, so i thought iTs oK. But I put all screws back and it was doing same thing again!! So i found the cover was holding the wire so i managed it doesn't do that. And i think its working, i would be very mad if i pack it up and it will be same, but thanks for reply man, i miss my electric screw driver because its pain to do 16 screws manually. Have a good day!

Upvote 0
Yeah man, sadly i just found the wire issue, ima go fix it tommorow, but its weird doing, its like if i put the cover on the signal is lost. Its weird
Update: I tried dissconnect the potention meter of gas and its buggin even without cables in potention meter, so i will order new pedals cabel i think

Upvote 0
Update: I tried dissconnect the potention meter of gas and its buggin even without cables in potention meter, so i will order new pedals cabel i think
Just one thing to note, most ADC inputs don't like being left floating and can often give spurious results. I found this when I tried to disconnect the clutch pedal on my old G29 set. I had to actually put in a resistor bridge to tie the input (the middle connector on the pot) to a high voltage level so it looked like the pedal was released. Try connecting the input for the gas to GND and see if it registers as fully on and is stable.

Upvote 0

Latest News

What's needed for simracing in 2024?

• More games, period

• Better graphics/visuals

• Advanced physics and handling

• More cars and tracks

• AI improvements

• AI engineering

• Cross-platform play

• New game Modes

• Other, post your idea