Logitech G29 Custom FFB

Other Logitech G29 Custom FFB 1.3.5.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hello,
I was in qualifying and the FFB of my G29 just gave up in the middle of it, I thought my car was broken or something.
Got back into the pit, nothing changed, waited for the race to start and it didn't come back.
Alt-tabing & changing the FFB settings didn't put it on again.
Going back to the menu and launching again didn't change anything.
I was driving the FUG2.
Quitting AMS2 fixed it.

Hello,
I was in qualifying and the FFB of my G29 just gave up in the middle of it, I thought my car was broken or something.
Got back into the pit, nothing changed, waited for the race to start and it didn't come back.
Alt-tabing & changing the FFB settings didn't put it on again.
Going back to the menu and launching again didn't change anything.
I was driving the FUG2.
Quitting AMS2 fixed it.

Reiza's doom_check function in action. It kills FFB when "pull bug" occurs. It happens very rarely, but still.

Should "Damper Effect Strength" remain at 0 in Logitech Profiler (Renato's initial suggestion years ago), or does it now need to be set to some non-zero value (e.g., 100) to permit dampening in AMS (0 to 100, car dependent) to function properly? Also, what is up with the 911 RSR 74 "broken" FFB? How much dampening do you suggest to fix it?

Last edited:
Should "Damper Effect Strength" remain at 0 in Logitech Profiler (Renato's initial suggestion years ago), or does it now need to be set to some non-zero value (e.g., 100) to permit dampening in AMS (0 to 100, car dependent) to function properly? Also, what is up with the 911 RSR 74 "broken" FFB? How much dampening do you suggest to fix it?

I'm using Logitech Gaming Software and don't have "Damper Effect Strength" setting so can't help with that. As for 911 RSR 74 with DAMPING slider set to 0 FFB is very weak/light. Setting it to anything other than 0 fix that (I use 50).

Last edited:
Thanks for the clarification. Your custom FFB for AMS2 has been a revelation for those sim racers who have 1,000+ hours in AC; going back and forth between sims in identical vehicles yields a much more consistent driving experience.

Hi,

Great work on the fbb file. I'm quite liking it. Had a doubt......

Is having in game GAIN @ 100 and a car specific FBB @ 75 = in game GAIN @ 75 and a car specific FBB @ 100 the same thing...?

If YES then why would you choose one over the other? if NO then how are they different from each other and how would the 2 be felt differently in game...?

Thanks.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back