Logitech G25 | Official Support Thread

Jeeeeez....

I donno where to start this, just wanted to share with you my extreme good experience with this wheel.

I just have it for 2 weeks now, previuously i was driving a black Momo.
I loved my Momo very much , but you can not mention this 2 wheels on the same page... This G25 thing is just amazing!

From the wheel you get such feedback from the road, bumps, grip of the tyre (and loosing that grip.... lol) that i never experienced before! It is such a precise piece of art, which you cant tell, if you did not try it!

And the pedals.... wow.... maybe this is even better then the wheel itselve. Of course comparing ot the Momo pedals it is not a big deal to improve from there, but what these guys did is phenomenal. Again you can have such precise control and realistic feel, that i can not say anything else, that if you can afford it: BUY IT!!!!!!

G25 not working after installing Logitech profiler

As in the title, I was using the wheel last night and then decided to install the profiler. Now when I plug the wheel in to the USB it lights up the Gearbox but the wheel doesnt do any startup checks and there is no resistance at all in it.

The Profiler does recognise the wheel but thats about it.

I have downloaded the Win7 x64 Profiler.

Anyone had similar problems?
Dan.

Upvote 0
Have you checked to be sure that the power is plugged in properly? I have seen this a lot with wheels that have no power. The lights will light up from the USB cable, but the motor for the FFB requires the AC power to function and will fail the calibration test if there isn't enough power to run it.

Upvote 0
G25 dies during racing full throttle. Help please

I need advice please. My G25 stops working right in the middle of racing with the gas all the way down. I have to unplug it and plug it back in to get it to work, Anyone have a suggestion as to how to fix it? Please respond by pm also please. Thanks in advance.

Upvote 0
I need advice please. My G25 stops working right in the middle of racing with the gas all the way down. I have to unplug it and plug it back in to get it to work, Anyone have a suggestion as to how to fix it? Please respond by pm also please. Thanks in advance.

Can you tell us a bit more please, this only happens at full throttle? doers the wheel shut down completely? or just no FFB but steering works? or gas sticks but wheel works?

Upvote 0
Thanks for the response Brian,
From taking things apart and a good cleaning, I narrowed down what I think is causing the original issue which was the entire unit would stop working and accepting any inputs while driving unless it was unplugged and plugged in again. It turns out to be the external shifter. there are some broken parts inside and when turning the switch to the right, the light does not come on and the the shifter does not work at any position seq or otherwise. I think it may be the board or the switch itself. I'm wondering if anyone has any replacement parts out here or where I may acquire them elsewhere.

Upvote 0
Thanks for the response Brian,
From taking things apart and a good cleaning, I narrowed down what I think is causing the original issue which was the entire unit would stop working and accepting any inputs while driving unless it was unplugged and plugged in again. It turns out to be the external shifter. there are some broken parts inside and when turning the switch to the right, the light does not come on and the the shifter does not work at any position seq or otherwise. I think it may be the board or the switch itself. I'm wondering if anyone has any replacement parts out here or where I may acquire them elsewhere.

Can you post some pics of the broken parts and some images of the board, may be able to work a repair ;)

Upvote 0
Hi,

I found this thread while googling for help around my broken G25, I hope maybe one of you guys can give me some advice. I used the wheel maybe 6 month and it was working great, than i haven't touched it for about a year, i plugged it in but it wont work???

My problem is that it wont calibrate and no buttons work:

- When plugged-in with pedals and shifter, it just rotates fully to the left (or right) once and then it stays there with resistance.
- When I remove the pedals and shifter it rotates fully once to the right and then to the left and releases then the resistance, as soon i rotate the wheel by hand it starts rotating again to the right and to the left and stops.

I checked the optical sensor and it seems to be fine, the infrared diode emits light and the sensor disk seems to be ok. The FFB motors seem to be in a good condition.

Thanks in advance for any help.

Upvote 0
having problem with my G25, not sure if any one can help - but it would be greatly appreciated.

So I had the problem of my wheel going off center while racing. Found my Optical Sensor came loose after I opened up my G25. Unfortunately online guides weren't the most clear, and they didn't mention that when you unscrew the FFB motor screws (The four black screws that almost line up in a straight row on the bottom of the unit) that the FFB unit will pop out, causing your steering rack and pinion (the belt like teeth) and the spring beneath it to fall out with it.

I've been trying for hours (probably close to 6 now) to re-assemble the unit so the rack is perfectly centered as the wheel will not properly calibrate when I plug it back in. (It will attempt to spin, but goes about a quarter of a turn to the left, jitters, goes a quarter of a turn back to the right, jitters, repeat) This means that something isn't centered perfectly - but unfortunately there are no markers or reference points to center the rack - it's also possible it's moving slightly when I'm refastening the circuit board.

Has anyone suffered through this nightmare before? My wheel is over a year out of warranty, so it's basically at the point where either I fixed it or I bought a new one as I haven't been able to receive reliable support from logitech themselves. :(

Thanks in advance

Upvote 0
I'm also having trouble with my wheel. At first it wasn't working at all but not it calibrates but goes all the way to the right and then all the way to the left, it does not return to the center. I have checked the small black disc and it spins with the motor fine.

I have cleaned the motors and replaced the Mosfets; which should have fixed the problem.

Anyone know whats wrong?

Upvote 0
Hello!

I´m having a serious problem with my G25 shifter. The Buttons and the D-Pad stoped working and by consequence it is impossible to play games like Dirt and F1 2010 (with GT5 it is possible). The wheel works because if i steer to the right ou left, the icons will change in the PS3 menu. And if i presse the gas pedal it will go up and with the brake it will go down. Can somebody help me? thanks

Upvote 0
Hey all hows it going? I have a question, is there anyway of making the clutch pedal a bit stiffer? i don't like how soft it is, and has anyone attempted this? I know nothing about modifying pedals so maybe someone can give me some advice here.

Upvote 0

Latest News

What would make you race in our Club events

• Special events

Votes: 12 22.6%
  • More leagues

Votes: 9 17.0%
  • Prizes

Votes: 9 17.0%
  • Trophies

Votes: 5 9.4%
  • Forum trophies