F1 2010 Logitech Dual Action (Merged)

F1 2010 The Game (Codemasters)
Hi,
My controller dont work in the menu of the game, can i chance that?

Thanks,

mod edit: posts merged - if you are the author of the previous post, please edit and update it instead of starting a new post. JC.

i dont think so, lol

Common problem with the game I have a 4 month old Logitech dual action and it is not seen by the game. Some of the buttons can't even be configued the way i want, as the game thinks Im pressing button 1 but instead Im pressing button 2. most buttons on the controllers arent right at all. Was hoping that it would have been fixed in the patch but no luck of course.

Logitech Dual Action

The game don't recognize my pad, but it is in actionmap. I don't understand! I can manually (custom) assign buttons but I can't cycle in menus with it. What is most important I can't use [RDDev] Realistic Cameras from M4MKey because it has head movement while turning into corners. A friend of mine has Rumblepad 2 and game recognizes it without problems. Please help if somebody know solution for this!

The game don't recognize my pad, but it is in actionmap. I don't understand! I can manually (custom) assign buttons but I can't cycle in menus with it. What is most important I can't use [RDDev] Realistic Cameras from M4MKey because it has head movement while turning into corners. A friend of mine has Rumblepad 2 and game recognizes it without problems. Please help if somebody know solution for this!

I have the same pad, np here, not menu cycle! its normal

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back