Logitech DFGT

Justin Swan

RD-DVLC
I've downloaded the 1 hour trial of this and found the the old DFGT isn't a preset wheel, no probs,I went ahead and configured it in the settings but everytime I go to track I get no response from the pedals or wheel but they are responding fine in the wheel setup page.
I fear I may never get to try this before my hour is up :(

I did have some initial difficulties when setting up my DFGT, seems like it matters what preset you have "active" when you start configuring your wheel.
So try with diffrent presets in the list and then set up your own wheel (remember to save it under a new name of course) :)

Justin i just usedd the driving force pro as default for my dfgt, admit it wasnt dialled in as to how i would like but gave a great indication of the feel. i would not waste to much time messing around with the set ups mate by the time i got used to sussing my way round and had afew laps on the V8.s id wasted 20mins. found the F3 today another 10mins gone but it felt great again you can really attack the circuit , but i have no idea how many assists are on? i hope thats is the set up rd use as i feel i could be very competitive on this game.

No worries Justin, For me it was way to loose steering wise, I could not point the F3 where I wanted it to be, needs to be less steer and more resistance. but I can see that being easy enough with help once I buy it.

Glad I could help out mate and I hope I have.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back