Wanted Logitech Attack 3 joystick

You still looking for the joystick?
I have one. I bought it new awhile back. I tried to use it twice.

I couldn't get the Huey in Battlefield 2 mod (project reality) to stay airborne with it and i was a better pilot with keyboard and mouse, so I threw it in a box...somewhere. I'll have to find it.

I don't know what the cost for shipping is, but you're more than welcome to it. Trade for some Raceroom content? probably afew liveries.

Thanks for the offer @Azfalt Raser. Yeah, i'd still be interested, but judging by your avatar you're located in the states right? In that case i suspect the shipping expences (+ possible customs & taxes at my end) would ruin the deal :unsure:

Thanks for the offer @Azfalt Raser. Yeah, i'd still be interested, but judging by your avatar you're located in the states right? In that case i suspect the shipping expences (+ possible customs & taxes at my end) would ruin the deal :unsure:

If I send you a junk (in my opinion) joystick...which has no value to me....I find it strange that it would have all those fees added to it.

oh yeah shipping too.
I remember Simbin wanted to charge me $50 (US) for shipping a CD (DTM Experience 2013) from Germany to me (US). I used to FedEx 2 pound packages to Australia for half that cost for work.
it's crazy

If I send you a junk (in my opinion) joystick...which has no value to me....I find it strange that it would have all those fees added to it.

Customs and taxes could probably be avoided by marking the package as a gift. I wouldn't be prepared to pay more than say 30€/$ including shipping and whatever costs may apply.

Not the greatest piece of hardware, but i have one already and would be using the two of them for Farming sim forestry machines and such :) These are the only ones i've found that can be used both on the left and right hand side.

After doing some searching, minimum shipping costs would be about $50.00 USD. via FedEx (cheapest option). 5-10 days.

Being old and used and a gift, I gave it a minimum value and Finnish VAT & customs fees are 0 because it's valued less than 22.00 euros. But who knows what kind of other fees or adjustments could be added/made.

I found a brand new Attack 3 joystick for $37.00 USD on eBay.

sorry. Thought I could help a fellow RD member out. .In my opinion, shipping isn't worth it.
Good luck with your search.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back